SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MACANICS OF THE SOUL

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

MACANICS OF THE SOUL

The mind of man is the reactor of his spirit and body.
In which is born,the life of the spirit, in the light of this there can be a illusion of spirit,when in reality it is flesh,acting as spirit.
Most of us,tend to rear to the mind of the flesh,in this there is confusion and every evil work.

Out of this we create,thought of spirit,not substance which is spirit,this is when man manifests God in the flesh.
The sons of God manifested in the world.

Men of God have been bewitched,into thinking thay are doing the work of the spirit,but in fact they are seeing an illusion of spirit.
When we change our mind from the law,to the spirit.

The law is the illusion of what man can do in himself(make himself right).The spirit is Jesus,fullfilling the law himself,God in the flesh,not the of this earth(Adam)or dust of mans thinking,the illusion of what man can and carn't do(law of good and evil).Jesus said there is no good thing in him,even in his sinless state he said it.
So in seeing, that in us there is no good thing,we manifest the light of God or the throught of spirit.
Bringing us to the oasis of what he has done for us. [u]THROUGHT IS THE CANVAS OF THE MIND IN WHICH MEN,BUILD THEIR HOUSES, AND IN THEM DO THEY DWELL[/u]

2006/4/28 8:30
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: MACANICS OF THE SOUL

Quote:
The mind of man is the reactor of his spirit and body.

I'm not sure I understand your opening sentence here, would you care to expand on this? In particular the meaning you are applying to the word "reactor".

Quote:
The law is the illusion of what man can do in himself(make himself right).The spirit is Jesus,fullfilling the law himself,God in the flesh,not the of this earth(Adam)or dust of mans thinking,the illusion of what man can and carn't do(law of good and evil).Jesus said there is no good thing in him,even in his sinless state he said it.

Can you point me to the verses where Jesus said there was no good thing in Him? Are you referring to His response to the rich young ruler when He said, "why do you call me good?".

In Christ,

Ron

2006/4/28 9:53Profile

Re:

MATTHEW 19 17 KJV

2006/4/28 10:56
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.(Mat 19:17)

I wonder if, in light of the following verses, we should consider that Jesus is not saying in the Matthew 19 verse that there is no good thing in Him?

A good man shows favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
(Psa 112:5)

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
(Mat 25:21)

But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
(Tit 1:8)

Could it be possible then that in the Matthew verse Jesus was hinting that He was not only to be honored as a good man (as the ruler thought Him to be) but also as a good God? Or could it be that He was teaching his disciples (and us) that all that they have and all that they are comes from God and therefore He deserves the honor; we cast our crowns at His feet, as it were?

In Christ,

Ron

2006/4/28 12:34Profile

Re: Jesus was not saying he was God but the son of man.

In the light of this he was saying there is only one good and that was God.
He had to show the way to the sons of men, that is adams line,that must be put to death,jesus seperated himself from God.He could not do what his Father sent him to do, as GOD MAN.SO HE EMPTEYED HIMSELF OF GOD(i can see where your coming from,he could of called 12 legions of angel if he wanted to,but he chose to be the son of man the line of David.He had to fullfill what God.had said to adam,thou shalt not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,john the baptis said the axe is layed at the root,jesus cut himself off from the tree of knowledge(ego must die,and all its fruit),we must look to the spirit,not the letter. For the letter kills but the spirit gives life,we cannot see God through the tree of the knowledge(SELF ADAM AND EVE).

Thats why jesus said you must be born again.
The tree of knowledge must be cut down.
i could go on forever with this.The bible speaks of this all the way through.

[u]JESUS EMPTYED OF GODHOOD[/u]

2006/4/28 17:44
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

The condescension and humility of Jesus Christ as God in the flesh are not in doubt, I don't think anyone here would question that.

What I do question is your statements that there was no good thing in Christ or that He seperated Himself from God. I think a right understanding of this is critical.

Jesus had two natures, divine and human at the same time, in theology this is known as [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostatic_union]Hypostatic Union[/url]. In short, His divine nature was not changed or altered, Jesus was not merely a man who had God in him nor did He "manifest the God principle". He is God, the second person of the Trinity.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/4/28 21:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy