SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Power

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Power

they deny the power there of but preach with their stinking mouths an ineffectual gospel which is not THE GOSPEL....people go to churches which are lodges that they join with intellectual teachers scratching their ichting ears telling them they are ok patting them on their backs sticking feathers in their hats telling them they are ok when they are on the raod of self pleasure falling into the pits of hell on a daily basis a man would be better off shaking a mule by the tail and writting his name on a barn door than going to one of the modernistic temples of hell bound doom....organized relegion i hate it if it were a bug i would crush it against hot asphalt and i was even thinking today if it was o.k with GOD to be a suicide bomber what would i suicide bomb..if it were ok with GOD to be a suicide bomber i would strap an atomic bomb to my back and stand ground zero vatican city and blow that hell bound whore from hell with her babel filth and rot relegion woshiping the queen of hell with her preverted priest and preverted nuns stealing innocence from children in theeur hell bound jesuit educational schools thts what i would wipe from the face of the earth and i would wipe her hell bound whorish daughters of protestans hell relegion right off the earth too...

2006/4/28 4:02

Re: Power

Look out pastors, the sheep are begininng to voice they're discontent! Denying the power? I have seen it. Disgusting is'nt it, to sit back and have manure rubbed in your eyes. Filthy Godless Powerless gospels dished out, and the sheep are supposed to eat? No wonder the people have no power to go out and "preach". Nobody has any lead in their guns, not even BANG. Why would anybody want to be a christian, and not take all that God has to give? Is God giving birthday parties? Church Picnics? Are we all on barbituates? In Finland, they call worthless preachers "Bread Priests". They're not fit to rule .We better figure it out, that the world detests a powerless, intellectual Gospel!

Quote:

cutgrass3 wrote:
they deny the power there of but preach with their stinking mouths an ineffectual gospel which is not THE GOSPEL....people go to churches which are lodges that they join with intellectual teachers scratching their ichting ears telling them they are ok patting them on their backs sticking feathers in their hats telling them they are ok when they are on the raod of self pleasure falling into the pits of hell on a daily basis a man would be better off shaking a mule by the tail and writting his name on a barn door than going to one of the modernistic temples of hell bound doom....organized relegion i hate it if it were a bug i would crush it against hot asphalt and i was even thinking today if it was o.k with GOD to be a suicide bomber what would i suicide bomb..if it were ok with GOD to be a suicide bomber i would strap an atomic bomb to my back and stand ground zero vatican city and blow that hell bound whore from hell with her babel filth and rot relegion woshiping the queen of hell with her preverted priest and preverted nuns stealing innocence from children in theeur hell bound jesuit educational schools thts what i would wipe from the face of the earth and i would wipe her hell bound whorish daughters of protestans hell relegion right off the earth too...

"Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land; nor yet for the DUNGHILL; but men CAST IT OUT" lUKE 14:34,35

2006/4/28 5:18

Re:

Whoa, what on earth is this ? This is your "Intro" ?

Dave and rakkanakknal and cutgrass3, do you three know each other from somewhere ?

This is militant talk and not the Love of God.

Apologetics is one thing, but this is a horrifying testimony to Christianity.

I'm usually the one that "sounds hard", but you three guys are making me look like a wet noodle.

I think this post or this whole thread should be removed personally, and I'm sorry if that turns you against me too now, but how can you justify Violence ??? Or your tones ?

Please pray - for the Love of God.

2006/4/28 5:58

Re: stand firm and destroy the whore and her daughter ways not the human being but the system

stagger in the streets like a drunk man speaking english letting others hear you in there own tounge walking up to man whom stands at a gate giving him all you have a man born a cripple stands firm on his feet and WHEN JESUS CAME IN FLESH THE FIRST TIME HE threw out those monyechanges and when HE STOOD FIRM IN STEPHEN HE TOLD THE ORGANIZED RELEGIOUS SYSTEM that they were of their father the devil and only 8 souls were saved in Noahs day and it was a relegious system day and during lots time only 3 were saved...so mr week kneed so called christian it is not militant to have the HEART OF THE LORD and HATE ORGANIZED RELEGION which makes man and woman a 2 fold more child of hell....stand up in one of these modern jewelled temples of doom scream to the top of thy voice REPENT REPENT now before atomic fire cleanes this sin cursed world and these modern day so called week kneed uncalled pastors will put you out WHY BECAUSE GOS WAS PUT OUT LONG AGO

2006/4/28 6:21

Re:

Sorry guy, but "suicide bombers" is NOT in the New Testament.

When the "Zealots" got saved, they Stopped their weapon weilding power and only used the power of the Gospel of Christ ... THE TRUTH is our weapon ... but "it is the Goodness of God that leads a man to repentence". That's in the N.T. you know.

I don't want to come down on you but this violence and murder in your heart is not the Holy Spirit at all.

Stephen's face shone like an angel and all he did was preach truth ... he did not strap "a nuke on his waist and blow the ....... "

Maybe just a good reading of the Book of Acts about how the first Church acted would help, because they lived through times similar to ours.

Hope you can get Biblical.

In Hope.
Annie

2006/4/28 6:34

Re:

Cutgrass sounds like he wants to cut some Hay! Wood hay and stubble! I appreciate it that on this site we are all brothers and sisters, and can vent our concerns(no matter how far fetched). Dont forget Jesus called The Religious "Snakes" and other "Nice names". It is indeed time to tear down Babylon(Man's agenda). I dont think cutgrass is really talking about Nuking people, or violence. Leave Spiritual Violence to the ones who know how, namely me. Paul i know(He is a man of God) His mom is a Prophet teaching soon here, all over Finland. We are a bit of the Son of Thunder type, but learn what you can! Dont be O'F'E'N'D'E'D BUT, R'E'M'E'M'B'E'R- CHRIST IS OUR OFFENCE! Give cutgrass a chance to explain himself more clearly.......Dave

2006/4/28 7:46

Re: TEXT HEBREWS 11

[u]We must medatate before we speak,in so doing we will see the canvas of what is being said.[/u]Therefore in so doing we will walk in the love of the spirit..
In all my years of being a christian,i have been lead to the war against the enemy of my soul,who God has given me the offencive weapons of warfare.
knowing that i am called to the battle,i cannot draw back,inso doing it would make me a coward,and no coward would enter the kingdom of God.this is the spiritual warfare,it must not be seen in the flesh but in the spirit.(the law will not fight this fight,it is made out of stone the dust of the earth.(Adamic flesh and bones)So in the name of jesus look before you leap,it's by faith that we fight this fight.

Paul a servant of
Jesus xoxxo

2006/4/28 9:55

Re: Power

Quote:

cutgrass3 wrote:
i was even thinking today if it was o.k with GOD to be a suicide bomber what would i suicide bomb..if it were ok with GOD to be a suicide bomber i would strap an atomic bomb to my back and stand ground zero vatican city and blow that hell bound whore from hell with her babel filth and rot relegion woshiping the queen of hell with her preverted priest and preverted nuns stealing innocence from children in theeur hell bound jesuit educational schools thts what i would wipe from the face of the earth and i would wipe her hell bound whorish daughters of protestans hell relegion right off the earth too...

Last Fall I went off line for 3 months.

Why ? I've never told anyone the "why" part, but did post these scriptures, but who cares right ?