SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello! Newbie here!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pbdb98

Decatur, Indiana, USA

Hello! Newbie here!

I just learned of this site two days ago from the Rapture Ready bulletin board. This is an amazing place!!! Incredible messages!

Although I usually don't post much (I listen more than I jabber), I will be around.

Thank you for providing a place for growth, edification, conviction, and foundation building!

2006/4/27 19:41Profile
one

usa

Re: Hello! Newbie here!

welcome! i kind of feel like a newbie too. i havent been online for a long time and and happy too be back.
Be blessed!!!
one

2006/4/27 23:06Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello...

Welcome to SermonIndex, pbdb98 (and welcome back, one)! As you probably already know, this website is an incredible resource that both encourages and challenges us to yearn for a deeper relationship with the Lord! I was thinking about the website the other day -- particularly how much of a treasure it has been to my spiritual growth.

There are some helpful links on the left under the MAIN MENU. There is a great message entitled "[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url]" by Paris Reidhead that is powerfully convicting. And I find great comfort from many of the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1]Leonard Ravenhill[/url] messages. They always seem to always fan the flame in my heart. But there are also many more messages from other men and women of God that you will find quite provoking.

Again, let me say welcome to the SermonIndex community! If you ever have need of anything, just PM one of the moderators, or drop a note to someone that has been around for a while. We'll do our best to point you in the right direction!

:-)

2006/4/28 1:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy