SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thankful

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Thankful

I had a friend say that, "you don't have to think of just one really good thing that you want to do for the Lord and then tell Him that one thing - or prioritize the things that you want to do for Him and bring what you think is the best to Him." That helped me so much, I am so thankful that I can tell the Lord Everything I want to do for Him and trust Him with those desires. I've been so thankful that not only with things I want to do for Him but the day to day practical helps and needs I can tell Him and ask Him to help me.
I desire the grace to do this completely without shrinking back and want to know Him more in this way.
Also, tonight I was able to talk with a coworker briefly about the Lord, the person approached me, I didn't start the conversation about God.

2006/4/24 23:05Profile
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Re: Thankful

ooops, sorry, I meant for this to go under the "today I'm praising God for.." section. Please remove as needed.

2006/4/24 23:07Profile

Re: Thankful

Hi Ruthiepoothie,

Please just use your edit button to copy the post and paste it in the Today, I'm praising God thread, (which means opening two windows in sermonindex.net, on the Miracles Forum).

Then, you could use the URL option in your Thankful window, copy the address from the browser window in the Today, I'm... thread, so that you leave it as a link there (that is, in your Thankful thread) for anyone searching on 'thanks' in the archive in the future.

(When you use the URL window (see the button in the reply window, left, above where you are writing) it asks you to paste the information twice. The first time, it puts the instruction [i]in front[/i] and the second time, it [i]ends[/i] the instruction. It may land in your reply box [u]out of sight[/u], so use the bar on the right to slide down to see if you can find it, then delete any unnecessary space....

If this seems too complicated, simply copying your post into the thread where you wanted it, will be FINE :-) and thank you. It is always great to have contributions to that thread from all-comers! Praise the Lord for your testimony.)

2006/4/25 0:04

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy