SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Arizona Evangelism Trip-GNN and Consuming Fire

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Forevidence

Riverside

Arizona Evangelism Trip-GNN and Consuming Fire

This month we are planning to go to Arizona and reach out with the gospel. When we went to Nevada in January we met these people from Arizona named "Marty and Sheila Gillespie." They are apart of the GNN Network, which is a sister ministry to "Living Waters." They train up seed sowers and open air preachers to evangelize this lost world. Anyways they are having an outreach the last weekend in April, that I have felt led to attend and inviting anyone who wants to attend, to come alongside to preach the gospel. It will be very similiar to the Vegas trip. This will be our outing for the month of April so pray my dear saints that God will save souls!!!

Here are the details...

This is an invite to a Mini Evangelism Bootcamp

The Laughlin River Run Mini EBC

www.laughlinriverrun.com
60,000 to 80,000 Harley Riders
Fri. April 27th - Sun. 30th, 2006

(come for the whole event or even a day!)
Bullhead City, AZ/Laughlin, NV

if you are not familiar with the area look on a map and we are located where Arizona/Nevada/California meet
for more info
Contact Marty or Sheila at fillthenets@yahoo.com

2006/4/24 16:32Profile

Re: Arizona Evanglism Trip-GNN and Consuming Fire

Aww, if i lived anywhere near i'd love to go but unfortunatly can't so will be praying for you all and that God will prepare the hearts of the people you will witness to! Look forward to a good report though when you get back :-)

2006/4/24 17:01
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Thanks we can use all the prayer we can get. We are ministering to alot of bikers and need to stay bold in the midst of rough persons!

2006/4/24 17:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

This is excellent, I will definetly be praying for you, I will also pray and mention it to some brothers here at the bible school about our possible involvement. Keep us updated and let us know any last minute prayer requests. It will be great to also hear and see the praise reports from after the trip.

2006/4/24 23:25Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

I have taken in hand to set in order a narrative of those things that which have been fulfilled among us, the saints of The Fellowship of the Burning Heart, in our campaign to Laughlin, Arizona. By this account I endeavor to show the miraculous moving of the Spirit of God in our midst, to encourage other saints, and promote revival in us as well as throughout the nation. This account will come from a first hand experience, as well as testimonies of the current living laborers who with eyes wide open, in mind and heart, have witnessed the marvelous things that happened in that place.

Here it is be blessed...

[size=18][url=http://www.consuming-fire.us/Downloads/Articles/An%20Account%20of%20the%20Lamentation%20Over%20Laughlin.htm] An Account of the Lamentation over Laughlin[/url][/size]
If you want to respond to the what I wrote please take time register on my site and post it there...

[url=http://www.consuming-fire.us]http://www.consuming-fire.us[/url]

2006/5/4 17:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Brother..

2006/5/5 0:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy