SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New to Site

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
linda7

West Sussex, England

New to Site

Hello, just registered. What an amazing site. I've been listening to sermons for 2 weeks! Can't get enough of them! Thanks sermon index!

2006/4/23 14:46Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: New to Site

Welcome Linda!

Quote:
I've been listening to sermons for 2 weeks!

Fanatstic, do let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2006/4/23 15:11Profile

Welcome Linda! I saw on another post your from West Sussex. I lived and grew up there (Burgess Hill) before moving to Manchester. Also lived in East sussex.
Good to have you here. In His Love,Geraldine

2006/4/23 15:15
linda7

West Sussex, England

Re: Problem with recorded sermon

Hello crsschk (is that really your nickname? Can't make head nor tail of it). Thank you for the Welcome! I registered because I was having trouble with one of the sermons - 'How God taught Me to Give by Oswald J Smith'. It trails off after about 25 minutes and is supposed to be for one hour.

I do thank you for this site. When I listen to these sermons I feel as if I am having a huge meal! Barely want to leave the house!

Bless You!

2006/4/23 16:11Profile
linda7

West Sussex, England

Thank you Geraldine for the Welcome. I am in the Chichester area - not far from there anyway. Lived in Toronto and Vancouver for 30 odd years! Back to old Blighty now - led by the Spirit of God.....

2006/4/23 16:17Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello, just registered. What an amazing site. I've been listening to sermons for 2 weeks! Can't get enough of them! Thanks sermon index!

Hi Linda,

Welcome to SermonIndex I am glad you found this resource, do continue to utilize the resources for your growth with God. If you haven't yet I really recommend you check out this sermon: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead. If you have any questions let me know, btw I reside from Toronto, Canada!

2006/4/23 16:22Profile
linda7

West Sussex, England

Hello Greg,

I thank you for the recommendation. I was unsaved in TO, but I worked with 12 Born Again Christians, on Mt Pleasant Road, who I used to think were really stupid and annoying, talking about God all the time. Apparently they were praying for me (I found out later). It was 6 years later I was saved, 3 months after arriving in VCR!

Blessings!

Linda

2006/4/23 16:56Profile
roadsign

Re: prayers for you

Hi, Linda, welcome to SI. It is a great place to have rich fellowship.

Quote:
Apparently they were praying for me (I found out later). It was 6 years later I was saved,

Today I just heard a sermon by Earnest O'Neill [url=http://www.howtolivevictorious.com/prayer/index.html]How To Pray[/url] in which he emphasized the need of persistant sacrificial prayer on behalf of others. Your testimony reinforces the message I heard. Thanks for sharing.
Diane

2006/4/23 18:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Hello crsschk (is that really your nickname? Can't make head nor tail of it).

Think, "hockey" :-)

Quote:
I registered because I was having trouble with one of the sermons - 'How God taught Me to Give by Oswald J Smith'. It trails off after about 25 minutes and is supposed to be for one hour.

Is this on this end? Or on your download? Let us know.

2006/4/23 23:25Profile
linda7

West Sussex, England

Re: Trouble with playing of sermon

Hello Mike,

When I click on to play the sermon, my media player starts playing it, then it trails off at exactly 14:44 and is blank from then on. As far as I know that is not a download is it?

Linda

2006/4/24 6:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy