SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Job

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Servant2U

New Job

Hi Folks,
I am requesting for your prayers concerning a new job. I have coem to the end of the rope with my existing job. I work 60 hrs a week, I see my family so little it breaks my heart. My job is very labour intensive and my body is breaking down. On top of this I don't make enough money to support my family. Please pray for opportunity. Thanks brethren I appreciate your prayers.
Kevin

2006/4/23 9:00Profile

Re: New Job

[u]thank you lord jesus for your provision.[/u]
kevin in the name of jesus i pray that you will indeed be given the job that you want and that you will be with your children much more.
And i pray that you will by faith take up the strength of the mighty man of valor. Its not by might nor by power, but by my spirit say the Lord.Where two or three stand together jesus is in the midst of use.
Now satan in the name of jesus we stand against you in jesus name we hiss you out of kevins family life. Go in jesus name.
[color=CC3300]"I delight myself in the Lord and he gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalms 37;4). "The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant,and Abraham's blessings are mine" (Psalms 35;27; Galatians 3;14).[/color]Amen and amen. Paul a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,I Love you brother in the bond of love and in the bowels of mercy. i will be thinking of you.

2006/4/23 10:04
Servant2U

Re:

Bless you rakkanakknal!
It is so encouraging to be a part of God's family. We are called to lift one another up and you have done just that - Bless you. I will keep you posted as to how God answers your prayer. God is so good and rightly to be praised.

Kevin

2006/4/23 12:35Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: New Job

Hello Servant2U...

I will be praying for you and your family. By the way, have you considered publishing a resume on a job-finding site like CareerBuilder, Monster.com or HotJobs? I placed my resume with Monster.com while barely a sophomore in college, and I quickly received several interview possibilities.

What part of the country are you from?

:-)

2006/4/23 15:37Profile
Servant2U

Re:

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your prayers I covet them. I have my resume posted on a few web sites and have had very little activity. I think it is mainly my geographic area. I am from the East Coast of Canada and am not really able to relocate. My experience has been in sales but out of frustration I changed career paths 3 years ago and am even more frustrated and with much less money! I am looking for more of an administrative/computer/office career again. When I get back in a "normal" week I plan on going back to school to finish my degree. Thanks again for your prayers :)

2006/4/23 17:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy