SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Love Evangelism

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Love Evangelism

I will be meeting with about 8 schools in the next week and a half to equip them on serving their schools.

I not just pray for myself, that God will speak through me. But also for the youth, that God will pull on their heart and teach them about what Love is and means. On what God did for us. That the 'backslidden' Christians will repent of their sins, because of His unfathomable love.

I pray for God's conviction for the youth who don't know Christ.

The kids will be doing this 'plan' the first week of May, in their schools. About 130 kids will be doing this.

2006/4/18 22:58

Re: Love Evangelism

Praise God for your reaching out to the youth through schools. I will be praying for you and for the youth Joshua. :-)

Jordan

2006/4/18 23:16

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity you have! Who knows how many lives will be changed through this.

Quote:
I not just pray for myself, that God will speak through me. But also for the youth, that God will pull on their heart and teach them about what Love is and means. On what God did for us. That the 'backslidden' Christians will repent of their sins, because of His unfathomable love. I pray for God's conviction for the youth who don't know Christ.

Amen!

2006/4/19 5:46

My first meeting will be in 48 hours (Friday Morning 9 am EST)

Your guys excitement has given me more excitement.

Praise God. I'm praying/hoping that these kids DON'T just plant seeds, but instead REAP some of the harvest.

Thanks brothers/sisters, for your continual prayer.

2006/4/20 0:59

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy