SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : SHAKE AND QUAKE!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

SHAKE AND QUAKE!!!

Is'nt it time the church of Jesus christ wake up? Thats the words I heard God speaking to me today. He said he is not so concerned with "us", as the LOST. Whats the scriptural proof? He said he would leave the 99(saved) to find the 1(lost sinner). In my opinion, the church needs to do what Wesley, and Finney, and Edwards would have done....Shake the Sleeping out of their trees, and warn the wicked of their Impending Doom! Who are the sleeping? The sleeping dont have any concern for those who are lost! They play church, do sin, and avoid the REAL issues. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, and we just sit on our hands. Jonathan Edwards Shook Hell, and the sinners going there. Wesley had bricks thrown at him. Are you on hell's list of the devil's feared? Do the devils tremble at the mere mention of your name? How about the Saints? Is your righteousness white hot, or slimey green? Do the Pastors make mention of you? Do the sexually immoral love you, or despise you?(because your white-hot life of love and righteousness convicts them to the bone). Let us Saints come out of our Ivory towers, and preach the only message in the whole world that will save men! Let us be Doers(preach) and not only hearers. Wake up church, you are a prophet! "The testimony of Jesus, is the spirit of prophesy" Rev.19:10 And prophets are Evangelists!

2006/4/18 1:59
Andrew_TX

Texas

Re: SHAKE AND QUAKE!!!

Dave,

That is very convicting - and good.....
I think we Christians need to push ourselves back from the dinner table and hit our knees like we would if our love ones were sick, dying and going to hell, but for the others in the world that are lost - Thanks bro

2006/4/18 2:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy