SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everybody

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Matt24

Hi everybody

Hello everyone, I have joined Sermon Index after searching online for messages to download as mp3s.

I am 23 (24 on Thursday) and live in London, in an area close to Wimbledon. I am married with two young children and I love the Lord.

The reason I was looking for downloadable sermons is because I am currently without a church. I left the ministry I was with before for many reasons, but am now actively looking for a suitable church - so please pray that I find one.

I look forward to having some online Christian fellowship!

God bless,

Matt

2006/4/17 12:33Profile

Re: Hi everybody

Glad you could join us Matt. :-) I know how tough it is to find a good church where you will be able to grow in the Lord with your family, so you share my condolences.

I will be praying for you that God leads to you to a church where you can find good fellowship.

Jordan

2006/4/17 13:08
ZionAlex

Re: Hi everybody

Hi Matt u will be in my prayers and i hope u find a suitable church

love in jesus,
Alex :-)

2006/4/18 11:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the sermonindex website. I am glad you found these resources, do drink deep from the wells of wisdom and revelation in speakers like: A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, etc. If you haven't already I recommend you listen to this message: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

Bless you brother. And do tell others of this free resource.

2006/4/18 14:07Profile
roadsign

Re: Welcome

Welcome Matt. I know you will be richly blessed here in this cyberspace church.

Here is a link to a site you may enjoy - by a pastor who went through a time, like you, out of the church. God transformed him and raised him up to have a very different ministry: [url=http://www.theschoolofchrist.org/read.html]In the School of Christ[/url] by Chip Brodgen.

Diane

2006/4/18 16:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy