SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : IS THE BODY OF CHRIST WITHOUT SPOT AND WRINKLE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

IS THE BODY OF CHRIST WITHOUT SPOT AND WRINKLE

Is the body of CHRIST without spot and wrinkel.When JESUS died,and rose ,WE WHERE RAISED WITH HIM SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.We are the body of CHRIST.(NOT BODIES.BUT BODY OF CHRIST)dose JESUS have a body or IS he just A head.we are the BODY OF CHRIST BY FAITH.We are not separeate,BUT ONE AS HE IS ONE, SIN CANNOT INHERITE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.Its by faith, not of myself.It's my life IN Christ Jesuses BLOOD that im made whole,we are the lamb God in this world.as he is so are we in the world.we are the sons of God manifested in the world.Jesus prayed too the father that we could be one as he was one.We need to be one,as hewas one in the world.We are no longer of the seed of adam.but we are of the seed of God,Jesus is that seed,Not as many seeds,but of one seed.Jesus is the seed promise.We where CRUCIFIED with Christ Jesus on the cross.We where RESURRECTED with Christ Jesus.If thats not true,Whats the point of his blood and RESURRECTED body.We are his RESURRECTED!!show me in the scripture that its not true,do you count his blood,as the blood of bulls and of goats.the blood of bulls and goats, were a continual blood sacrifice every year,but Jesuses blood was once and forever.Show me thats not true,if you try,you denie the faith and the truth is not in you AND you are worst than a inferdel.JESUS IS THE GOOD NEWS.

2006/4/16 18:15
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: IS THE BODY OF CHRIST WITHOUT SPOT AND WRINKLE

Hi,

Welcome to sermonindex. I would ask that you dont post your messages in ALL CAPS, also it would be good if you could introduce yoruself first in this section: Welcome & Intro

You are asking alot of God questions. I would recommend you read and listen to this message: "A Time To Cry" by David Legge, there definetly is a lack and we need to pray to God for a awakening!

2006/4/16 18:17Profile
dohzman

RECOMMENDATIONS

Do a word study on the bible concept of "Identification", "abide in", "hid in", "with". That'll help clear up your misconcepts n errors.

2006/4/16 18:33Profile

Re:HE SAID HE WILL - THOSE WHO LOVE HIS WORD.

Eph 5:27 That HE might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:30 For we are members of HIS body, of HIS flesh, and of HIS bones
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Rom 8:29 For whom HE did foreknow, HE also did predestinate to be [b]conformed to the image of his Son[/b], that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Eph 1:4 According as HE hath chosen us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

1Co 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Phi 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Phi 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.

Col 1:18 And HE is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblamable and unreprovable in his sight:
Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard,

1Th 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
1Th 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1Th 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Th 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

2006/4/16 20:23

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy