Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : GODSPEED

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roadsign

GODSPEED

Two emails arrived in my box today, each speaking directly to my present heart burden– my intense longing to see the glory of God revealed in the hearts of those around me and also amidst the broader scope of humanity. I praise the Lord for the way he assured through these two articles, one by Becky McLendon and one by Chip Brodgen.

I trust that you will also be blessed and comforted, resting in the assurance that our Lord will carry out his purposes.

GODSPEED
by Becky McLendon

"Godspeed,'' in relation to man's "time," appears to be at a standstill.

“Nothing happening,” they say, “How dull can you get? We need to 'move on' and get something done, because “time” is running out! God must be on vacation and leaving it up to US to build his kingdom and keep things going."

However, Godspeed is at a speed so instant that man cannot calculate it! While men are wondering and waiting and studying about it, He has already done it.

"Godspeed" is exactly how God wants it, and our clock and calendar cannot set it or change it.

"Godspeed" is God's perfect will, and in that will, we are physically waiting and waiting for sometimes a very long time. Yet if we are in His perfect will, we live in the twinkling of His eye.

Men ought always to pray, and not get in the Lord's way. We pray Godspeed over each other and ourselves.

When we embrace Godspeed, we do not get in His way. Jesus prayed in "Godspeed" in the Garden of Gesthemane. Godspeed was where Jesus lived and Godspeed had dominion in that Garden.

If Godspeed is the twinkling of His eye, we shall be changed in Godspeed, which is already established in heaven.

We know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. 1 JOHN 3:2

When Godspeed comes to man "on earth as it already is in heaven," it becomes a sudden reality. When Godspeed invades this earthly realm it consumes all its enemies; it says, “Get out of my way.”

Godspeed is the fire that proceeds from the mouth. Godspeed is the word that is alive and quicker than a two - edged sword. Godspeed says, “It is written,” in the anointing.

It is a very bad time for some who can't read the stop signs. He is saying, "Be still and know I am God."

He is saying, “The Lord is in His holy temple; let the whole earth keep silence before Him."

In quietness and confidence is our strength!

"Our troubles are slight and short-lived, and their outcome an eternal glory which outweighs them far. Meanwhile our eyes are fixed, not on the things that are seen, but on the things that are unseen" (2 Cor 4:17, 18 NEB).

ALL THINGS IN CHRIST
by Chip Brogden

"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself" (Philippians 3:21).

Everything is moving back TOWARDS a Christocentric universe, so that as it was in the beginning, so it will be in the ending. Just as all things have Their source and beginning in Christ, so all things will have their ending in Christ. He subdues all things, in order to gather together and reconcile all things, that He may fill all things.

What a task that is! How can that be? How can all things ever be subdued, gathered together into one, reconciled, and filled by Christ? We cannot say how, but we know that "He is able". Praise God, how can we doubt Him? How can we question this Man? Do we not yet know that He is the Preeminent One? Let us bow down and thank and praise God that He is able!

Read more here: [url=http://www.theschoolofchrist.org/articles/allthings.html]All Things in Christ[/url]
Diane

2006/4/15 10:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy