SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Don Dickerman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DS

Don Dickerman

Someone asked me about books by Don Dickerman, but i have never heard of him. Has anyone else ever heard of him? I did not see anything on SI by him. I know I will get good information from the people that post here. Thank you.

Your sister in Christ,
DS

2006/4/14 12:52Profile

Re: Don Dickerman

Hia sis,
Welcome to SI. Hope you find the Classic Authors a major blessing in your life.

I only know him as a "Deliverance/Demonology/Prison Ministry" guy ... and these artices could give you an idea where his focus is.

I haven't time to read them all, nor want to give opinions, so I'll just leave this for you to peruse.

http://www.dondickerman.com/index.php?TB=On&PG=Deliverance

Nice picture of his bulldog on the bottoms of the pages though :-D .

Welcome again and Lord Bless and Direct.

2006/4/14 13:19
DS

Thank you so much for the information and the website, MeAgain. You mentioned a prison ministry...that is precisely who was asking me. I send out a lot of sermons and articles, mostly from SI, to inmates and one person wrote to me and asked about Don Dickerman. I will go check it out the website.
Your sister in Christ,
DS

2006/4/14 17:36Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Quote:

DS wrote:
Someone asked me about books by Don Dickerman, but i have never heard of him.

I have never heard of him either but Jesus Chris has got a good one out it's called the Bible, it's wonderful and you will never find one better, that's the one I totally trust every word in it, there are many books written by man, but I have yet found that could hold my attention like the word of God. Most all books written by man involve personal experiences in life and opinions and that's ok
but there are just so many out there it's confusing sometimes, so I just stick to the Living Word of God I like a book based on facts, and one that never gets old and is exciting every time you pick it up, now that my kind of book.

I also think most of us could probably write our own book because as Christians were all equal and we should use our own experiences in life and our testimonies to write our own books, I just think a person can get wrapped up into reading when they could be writing there own book, I think also sometimes some might have a tendency to put these writers on pedestals.

you have everything all these writers have it's God given and just as much can be learned from writing as from reading.

2006/4/14 18:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy