SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : another new member

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
huperetes

another new member

To know and make known JESUS Christ and Him crucified.
First let me wish Greg a Happy Birthday. Not knowing what to get you, I thought that by finally joining the site would be an ok gift.

How I found out about this site was through a brother in Christ. I went to talk to him one day and before I leave he has burned some messages for me, as well as printed the home page of this site. Handing me the aforementioned items, he tells me I really need to check Sermonindex.net out. As I leave he points out two of the disks and says I need to hear these. You guessed it they were: Ten Shekels and a Shirt, and Revival Hymn. I listened and wanted to listen again (I did later). I lurked around the site, did some downloads, read some forums, and decided to join.
If all that was on this site was Ten Shekels and a Shirt and The Revival Hymn it would be a site to visit often but alas there is more to take in and ponder.

Hello sermonindexers

What is placed upon my heart by our God is as my first statement said- To know and make known JESUS Christ and Him crucified.

2006/4/13 23:14Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: another new member

Welcome huperetes,

Quote:
If all that was on this site was Ten Shekels and a Shirt and The Revival Hymn it would be a site to visit often but alas there is more to take in and ponder.

Alas and ponder ... Love your vocabulary.
Let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2006/4/16 14:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
To know and make known JESUS Christ and Him crucified.

Great to have you on the site brother. Glad you decided to register on the site. It's great that so many people register and use all the functionality of the site. Looking forward to your further contributions on the site.

2006/4/16 14:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy