SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Kirk Cameron on O'Reilly Factor

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Kirk Cameron on O'Reilly Factor

Did anybody else catch Kirk Cameron's spot on the O'Reilly Factor on Fox News? Pretty good if you ask me. If you missed it, O'Reilly comes back on in rerun at 11 PM EST. The interview with him is about 40 minutes or so into the program.

2006/4/12 20:59Profile

Re: Kirk Cameron on O'Reilly Factor

Missed it... but I must say that if anyone can articulate the message of Christ it's gotta be Kirk Cameron. He has learned well from Ray Comfort, and I am impressed with Kirk. Proud to call him a brother.

I'm gonna visit FoxNews' website when I get a chance because usually a transcript from O'Reilly's interviews are available.

Krispy

2006/4/13 6:54

Re:

Quote:
Proud to call him a brother.

Yes, i agree there brother.
When i read that Kirk was going to be on O'Reilly Factor i never knew the show so i checked out Sky and saw Fox, so clicked on it and found the show was going to come on in 6 min's time! I saw the show and Kirk was on at the end but only had ten mins. But at least he got ten min's and the respect of the host and was told he was welcome back on the show anytime.
Thanks for the post KingJimmy or i would have missed it. :-)

2006/4/13 8:51
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Yeah I stayed up later just to watch it. He was on for about 5 minutes. It was good! Kirk did lift up Jesus. Way to go brother!

2006/4/13 12:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy