SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus or the Easter Bunny?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

First of all there are lots of things that can't take our focus off of Jesus "if we let them" Cars, Boats, Homes, Money, etc. but just because you let you kids hide eggs and have a good time on Easter does not mean that it's took your focus off of Jesus, my opinion is rather it's Santa, Easter Bunny or whatever as long as Jesus is in your heart nothing can take your focus off Jesus and I personally think that if you don't let little children celebrate in some of the old traditional ways they might just get the wrong idea about Jesus. We celebrate Christmas and Easter here as I did when I was kid and my children Love Jesus more than life, bottom line if Jesus in number one in your heart and the Easter Bunny or Santa is not placed before Jesus there is no harm done all my kids are normal lead good lives and Love Jesus Christ and the Easter Bunny or Santa has not changed that.

2006/4/15 16:01Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
We should celebrate Christ's birth, death & resurrection everyday!
Krispy

AMEN !! Brother sing it!

2006/4/15 16:02Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

murdog wrote:
I was just sounding off about the success Satan and society at large have had taking the focus off Jesus at these two times of year. I know that celebrating these two occasions is not making me any more spiritual.
Murray

You nailed it if the Easter Bunny or Santa takes your focus "off" Jesus that is a problem but if they don't I see no harm done.

2006/4/15 16:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy