Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A Wonderful Answer To Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

A Wonderful Answer To Prayer

I would like to post this as a testimony to the faithfulness of our Father as He deserves all the praise in this.
Two months ago my wife and I had dinner with a dear brother and sister in the Lord. All seemed well. But late last week we received this e-mail

If you would keep my husband Steve in your prayers we would appreciate it. He has been diagnosed with two spinal tumors and we don't know if it is cancerous or not. He is scheduled for surgery on Monday April 10th at Dominican. The Lord has seen us through so many medical miracles yet each one continues to test my faith. I'm certain that no matter what the outcome it is in the Lord's hands.
Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support.
God Bless,
with love,
Debbie

We(my wife and I) ran into him on Saturday night, and he began to tell us that the doctors had painted a very grim picture for his surgery today(Monday). He told us some things that even his family did not even know about, but just asked us to pray. I prayed for him in the parking lot at Starbucks that night, came home, and began to be very burdened for this brother.
I as others I'm sure prayed for him yesterday, and asked our little fellowship to remember him in prayer as well. This morning I ws burdened to pray for him as well,
We did not know the outcome, but then this e-mail came..
I just wanted to let you know about Steve's surgery.

Pastor Joe was with Debbie and the family today at the hospital and called earlier this afternoon to report that the surgery seems to have been a great success.

The doctors were able to remove most all of the tumor, relieving much of the pressure on the spinal column, and to God's glory they did not find any additional cancer. Prior to the surgery the doctors had predicted an 8-day recovery hospital stay, followed by two weeks in convalescent care, but the doctor said today that he expects Steve to be home by the end of the week. Praise God!

He is at Dominican, so please continue to keep him, Debbie, Steven, Joseph, and Melanie in your prayers. I think that Rose may be organizing meals for the family.

Praise our God for His amazing faithfulness!

This is a man who the doctors said would be partially paralyzed, and that his body was full of cancer on Saturday!!!!
Praise God beloved!!!
Praise Him with us!!!
AMEN

2006/4/11 0:06Profile

Re: A Wonderful Answer To Prayer

Praise God! Thank You Lord! God is so good. What a testimony! Thank you for sharing this roaringlamb.

2006/4/11 4:13
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re:

Wonderful testimony of the power and lover of God overcoming the odds! Thank you for sharing.

Gabriel

2006/4/11 5:50Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: A Wonderful Answer To Prayer

Quote:
The doctors were able to remove most all of the tumor, relieving much of the pressure on the spinal column, and to God's glory they did not find any additional cancer. Prior to the surgery the doctors had predicted an 8-day recovery hospital stay, followed by two weeks in convalescent care, but the doctor said today that he expects Steve to be home by the end of the week. Praise God!

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this.

2006/4/11 8:30Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

I wanted to pop this back up so others could be blesed and encouraged.

2006/4/11 21:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy