SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Gospel of Judas

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Gospel of Judas

I know I shouldn't let this thing get to me, but it does! I was just wondering what your thoughts were about the recent unveiling of the gospel of judas.........

Lord Jesus, please come quickly

2006/4/7 22:03Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Gospel of Judas

The first I've heard of it. What is it?

2006/4/7 22:35Profile
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Re:

Apparently a gospel that was discovered (MSN.com has the Katie Couric interview with National Geographic about it) that says Jesus actually asked Judas to betray Him in order for His destiny to be fulfilled..... So Judas was acting out of obedience to Jesus when he handed Him over to authorities and they crucified Him.

2006/4/7 23:11Profile
BeYeDoers

Bloomington, IN

Re:

http://www.carm.org/lost/gospel_of_judas.htm

2006/4/7 23:51Profile
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Re:

that is a very informative website - thanks!- I just hate the lies that are told about Jesus. It amazes me more and more that He endured (endures)the mockery. (Jesus, how do you do it?! May I be more like You!) I've heard of the Gnostics, but haven't really known anything about them. I marvel that the same lies are still going around.

After listening to the featured sermon by KP Y., I'm encouraged to get back to forsaking all to follow Him.

poothie

2006/4/8 0:19Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

I thought it was interesting that no one ever talks about the [i]end[/i] of Judas. He actually went out and hung himself. Which of the other disciples took their own lives?

"For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death" 2 Corinthians 7:10.

The "gospel" of Judas wasn't very "good news" to Judas. Where was the 'joy in believing'?

Look at the end of the disciples. Did they glorify God in their deaths?

Just some thoughts...

2006/4/8 8:54Profile

Gospel of Judas? Does anybody have a dry towel? Satan, our adversary has been waiting forever for this heresy to come out, along with all the false Profits and teachers! Roothiepoothie! Throw out any garbage that says "Gospel of Judas" or "Aquarian gospel". In my early walk with the Lord, I too was tempted to read such material(to the glee of evil spirits!)Thank God the Lord delivered me from such a temptation. He(Jesus)would never tempt you with this stuff. The Tempter(satan) would.

2006/4/14 15:48

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy