SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : whats up?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kungfookelly

Earth

whats up?

Hello everyone! my name is Kungfookelly and i live in the USA. not to get to detailed, but i live on the west coast yo. lol, the lord is really starting to teach me how to follow him these past few years. I woudn't be here today if it weren't for him. I a little about me; i love to sing, im learning how to play the guitar so that i can be more helpful with our worship team ministry. I love art, almost any kind of art. In my time of high school i was an outcast, the person who hung out with the goths, altouh i never was one. but its really remarkable at how accepting they are to anyone... yeah. so i like japanese stuff a lot. I like vector art and art in general. im pritty sure ill be getting married within the next year to the wonderful person god gave me. Im so excited to see what the lord is going to do in my life, im giddy with anticipation....lol... I have an interesting obsession with pirates and i really like watching movies. But really, without the lord, i dont know what i would do. One of my life verses is 1peter5:7 'casting all your cares on him, for he cares for you.' oh and i love music, all christain music too. which makes me think of the song by supertones, '...he cares for you like no one else...'
farewell for now my space pirates! :-P ;-)

2006/4/7 19:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: whats up?

Hi Welcome to SermonIndex,

I do encourage you to get into the audio sermon resources available on this site, these discussion forums are not just for "internet chat" but rather serious discussions on the holy scriptures and divine truth. the primary use of the forums is to talk about the sermons on this site and the themes raised in these sermons. There are strict rules in the forums also and I think it would be good for you to read through this link:

[b]Community Rules[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7&forum=16&27

I recommend you start listening to: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead and then the Revival Hymn. If you need any help navigating and finding resources let me know.

2006/4/7 19:58Profile

Re:

Hi new person with *twiches* ;-) .

I enjoyed the three posts you did before you said HELLO up top here.

Hope you'll add more of your thoughts on some other threads. I liked your discourse on "debating". Showed a lot of thought.

God Bless you and enjoy the sights on the site.

Annie too

2006/4/9 19:02

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy