Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : A HELLO

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
raynor

A HELLO

HI EVERYONE, I AM A NEW MEMBER FROM CANBERRA AUSTRALIA. I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO TIMES SQUARE CHURCH SERMONS NOW FOR MONTHS AND MY LIFE HAS TOTALLY CHANGED TO ONE OF VICTORY AND JOY. THANK YOU SERMON INDEX FOR THESE MESSAGES.

LOVE IN JESUS TO YOU ALL

2003/12/27 4:38Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: A HELLO

Welcome, raynor!

Quote:
VICTORY AND JOY

Also have been blessed by David Wilkerson and Carter Conlon, men of heart felt love for the Body.
If you haven't already, Leonard Ravenhill might be another to pursue. May you continue to be blessed.

Mike

2003/12/27 10:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If you haven't already, Leonard Ravenhill might be another to pursue. May you continue to be blessed.

Yes, Leonard Ravenhill was quite close to David Wilkerson and they shared alot of spiritual desires in common.
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1]Leonard Ravenhill Audio/Video Messages[/url]

2003/12/27 11:44Profile
markso

Horsham, Australia

Hello Raynor. It is good to see a fellow Aussie. I have found the material here to be refreshing, challenging and liberating. May God richly bless you in the knowledge of His dear Son and our Saviour.

2003/12/28 5:33Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Hey raynor!
It is so good that God has used this site to impact and encourage you. Blessings, and I pray that God will complete the work in you that He has already begun. God bless. :)

2003/12/28 13:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy