SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
girlofGod07

new here

hey everyone! I'm new here. From what I've seen it is a very intersting and informative site. At the moment I'm listening to Jonathon Edwards' "Sinners in the hands of an angry God". My brother recommended it. I am probably much younger than the rest of you but hey, I dont care. I'm in love with my Savior and I know He has shown me so much lately. One main thing being...pray. That's all I can say. Prayer is the vehicle God uses. And it needs to be done now. Not later. Pray scripture, pray in the Spirit...it never ceases to build me up and also change something in the heavenlies. "The fervent effectual prayers of the righteous man availeth much." As a Christian, I am that righteous man. For I am made the "righteousness of God in Him" Him being Christ. So..in other words, my prayers work! hallelujah!

2003/12/27 2:05Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: new here

Quote:
hey everyone! I'm new here.

Hey welcome! I am so glad you introduced yourself :-D

Quote:
I am probably much younger than the rest of you but hey, I dont care. I'm in love with my Savior and I know He has shown me so much lately.

I run this website and I am 24yrs old. My name is Greg (wrtbooks). Another person that uses this site alot is Mary (Chosen7stone) she is 19 years old. And there are lots of older people on the site too but God is teaching and growing us all you are so right.

Quote:
One main thing being...pray. That's all I can say. Prayer is the vehicle God uses. And it needs to be done now. Not later. Pray scripture, pray in the Spirit...it never ceases to build me up and also change something in the heavenlies.

Wow you are so right. God has been dealing with me about prayer for the last 2 years, if you read alot of my posts thats what I usually share about and have good quotes about. check out this thread:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=923&forum=26&5]Ravenhill's Secret[/url]

Again, its nice to meet you and I hope you continue to listen to alot of encouraging messages by men of God, yes the reading of that sermon by Jonathan Edwards is a great place to start. ;-) feel free to post and ask any questions at all.

2003/12/27 2:14Profile
moreofHim

Re:

Hi "girlofGod07"! That's what I love about this site, so many young people who are hungry for more of Him- who are on fire for him. It's awsome to see!

In Him, Chanin

2003/12/27 9:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: new here

Welcome!,

I guess I would fall into this category of:

Quote:
And there are lots of older people on the site too

Prefer to think that I am in the middle at 40 :-) that will likely be up for debate!

It has been well stated here before that physical age and spirtual age are not necessarily linked.
I believe that you will find that to be true here.

May you be blessed by what you find on SermonIndex and hope to hear more from you in the forum.

Prayer.
It's like breathing, we can't live without it.

2003/12/27 9:43Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy