SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Evangelism

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Evangelism

Hey check out this video! I wanted to bring everyones attention to the part about half through this short video (apx. 3-4min) when they talk about these children crawling and hobbling to 800 house to lead five to Christ. This really touched my heart and spurred me on to even greater action.

Barna says 2% of professing American Christians have ever shared their faith and I think Ravenhill said "I doubt 2% of American Christians are truly saved" Knowing the Barna statistics and watching this video I think most would see that Ravenhill was probably right.

I hope this video touches and convicts your heart and thus spurs you to great action in reaching the lost for Jesus.

[b][url=http://www.shepherdserve.org/video/pages/handicapped.htm]Handicapped Orphanage[/url][/b]

When is the last time you shared your faith?

I have but one passion: It is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ. -- Count Nicolaus Ludwn Zinzendorf

The Great Commission is not an option to be considered; it is a command to be obeyed -- Hudson Taylor

I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light-- John Keith Falconer

As long as there are millions destitute of the Word of God and knowledge of Jesus Christ, it will be impossible for me to devote time and energy to those who have both. -- J. L. Ewen

We Christians are debtors to all men at all times in all places, but we are so smug to the lostness of men. We've been "living in Laodicea ", lax, loose, lustful, and lazy. Why is there this criminal indifference to the lostness of men? Our condemnation is that we know how to live better than we are living. --Leonard Ravenhill

Someone asked "Will the heathen who have never heard the Gospel be saved?" It is more a question with me whether we -- who have the Gospel and fail to give it to those who have not -- can be saved. -- Charles Spurgeon

It is now possible to live a "christian life" without doing the things that Jesus commanded us to do. "We have hired people to go into all the world, to visit those in prison, to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to care for widows and orphans. The average Christian doesn't have to do it.--Cal Thomas

2006/4/3 2:00Profile

Re: Evangelism

God Bless your burden and I pray your fire will be kindle many.

Thanks once again.

2006/4/3 4:11
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Thanks for sharing this brother.

And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men. Mark 1:17 That's the call for all followers to become fishers of men. It's truly a work of Jesus to become a fisher of man and the bait is the cross!

Blessings to you brother...

2006/4/3 10:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy