Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 New SermonIndex Frontpage Design

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/newdesign01.jpg[/img]

http://www.sermonindex.net/

I have spent some time redesigning some of the look of the front page and of the newsletter of the sermonindex website. I have made the navigation image on the front page for the major 3 sections of the site in text for faster loading and better search engine optimization. Also there is a new look for the featured sermon banner.

There is soon coming a new search block for the front page that will have more features ie a scripture search for the media files.

Please let me know what you think and any features that you like or don't like.

2006/4/2 19:08Profile

Re: New SermonIndex Frontpage Design

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=8959&forum=16&2

I put my thoughts on this link but I don't mind saying it again ... What I wanted to comment on is the Homepage today.

It's one of the best I've seen. Something really eye catching about it. Thanks for putting that much thought into it.

Sincerely.

:-D

2006/4/2 19:18
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: I like anything you do

I normally chck out the site alot and noticed that the current sermon hadnt changed alot I really like this site as I check it out alot.
I can see why now cause you been busy writing code
Dom

2006/4/2 20:28Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Site looks fresh brother Greg. Is the featured sermon that from KP Yohannan? I'm not sure because the sites that have the SI featured sermon still have Ravenhill on it.

2006/4/2 21:12Profile
Ethan

Dubai

Re: New SermonIndex Frontpage Design

but where is the old paths news letter for the last 2 months and for this month.

2006/4/3 4:38Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Site looks fresh brother Greg. Is the featured sermon that from KP Yohannan? I'm not sure because the sites that have the SI featured sermon still have Ravenhill on it.

Brother, yes thanks for bringing that up. I am going to get coded into the system an automatic change so when I feature a new sermon it will automatically change the featured sermon code that people have on their websites. And there will be a slight change to the look and size of that featured sermon image.

Quote:
but where is the old paths news letter for the last 2 months and for this month.

Brother I have mentioned it briefly in other places. I am going to be re-doing the old paths publication and it will be turning into a bi-monthly (every 2 month) publication. It will be much longer and with a whole new look, still it will be offered in pdf and given out freely for printing and sharing. But it will appear more like a magazine. thanks for the comments.

2006/4/3 14:35Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: this is wonderful

this is wonderful
I mean it
Dom

2006/4/4 22:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thanks brother Dom! I am also going to try and see if I can produce RSS feeds for each audio sermon category and therefore be able to podcast every category on the site! :-D Please pray about all these things and all the new features I want to incorporate on the site. Your prayer and support makes all this possible.

2006/4/5 2:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy