SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for a gypsy family to get of heroin

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Prayer for a gypsy family to get of heroin

I have a photo of a gypsy family mary jane and paul I just painted there dad and it took me along time he was talking about his daughter and his fiancee , that they are on heroin.
Please pray that god would not only turn them of heroin but all that it would mightly effect there whole family and that there brother and sister would be more involved in the church.
There is another person that I need prayer for is a girl called lisa who is getting msn messenger people saying that she wants her dead and pray that she comes to jesus
pray that I can preach in the open air and that I give all the glory to him and not to me and that I will decrease as he increases.

for my friend Georgina who is having a baby and for Ali who is going through a rough time and for my friend Johnny g and for me that I will tithe and remember and that he wont have to worry about work and things.
We also have a preacher from India who needs prayer as he is a missionary and he needs prayer that his family his provided for the year that he is here.
I also need prayer that I can pray and that I keep concentrating on Jesus

2006/4/2 18:20Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Prayer for a gypsy family to get of heroin

Update
The baby has recently gone to hospital and really needs prayer with a brokem leg

2006/4/4 19:13Profile

Re: Prayer for a gypsy family to get of heroin

Dom,

I will pray for the couple on heroin.

Whose is the baby, please?

2006/4/5 11:05
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: The Baby belongs to mary jane the gypsy on heroin

The baby has broken its leg and the mum and dad are on heroin. The guys name is paul and he needs to be saved.
If you know anything about heroin it can kill you. Methodone the drug that stops you is almost as bad it is addictive, we have a few people on heroin who come to are church one of them is jamie.
We need alot of prayer for this family I believe that god can heal them completly through and through so that heroin and all the other problems are completly in the past.
What has happened is that the baby has broken its leg and she is worried about getting the baby back it is only about a year old.
They all need Jesus
DOm

2006/4/7 19:44Profile

Re: The Baby belongs to mary jane the gypsy on heroin

Hi Dom,

Sounds like your church takes on some challenging non-Christians.

I'm sure the authorities will be concerned about a broken leg at this age ... it's pretty hard to do unless there is something wrong with the bones as well.

Maybe the situation will put enough pressure on Mary Jane for her to try to stay off heroin?

I will try to pray for this family regularly.

2006/4/9 9:41
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Are church is always in some state of thing that needs prayer we have a few heroin addicts another person to pray for is Jamie who is on heroin we had someone die recently from an overdose.
The husband Paul needs prayer for as he is not saved yet and needs to be, I prayed with Mary Jane for Jesus to come into her life but as with all new christians I do not know. I want to know and trust that this will be a firm conversion and from what I have seen it is. She has sisters and a brother Danny that needs saving.
The husband I believe will get saved.As he is also on heroin, pray that he comes to church. I have found it hard to pray recently. I find almost intense for the amount of stuff that I ahve to pray about. Because every single issue is a major issue.
It is the baby that needs prayer for because by that being prayed for she may come deeper into the Lord which I am praying for the whole family.
DOm

2006/4/9 12:20Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: still need prayer for the baby

Analease is still in hospital with a broken leg and Mary Jane needs prayer that she gets the holy spirit I prayed for her that she recieved Jesus but she needs a complete conversion and sorting out, her baby is in hospital.
Her husband needs prayer that he is saved
I dont know whether there husband is still on heroin
Dom

2006/4/25 19:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy