SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : LAYMEN'S EVANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 LAYMEN'S EVANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL?

I have never heard of the:
LAYMEN'S EVANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
http://www.lefi.org/

The person who founded it Joshua Daniel seems pretty interesting, it would be great if anyone else knew of this organisation and could vouch for it? or give any other additional information about it.

2006/4/1 15:06Profile
Immanuel

Re: LAYMEN'S EVANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL?

Below text is origin of work(LEF)

http://www.lefi.org/origin.html

God called my dad into full-time service, in 1935, when he was a Mathematics teacher ensconced pretty comfortably both financially and in terms of wielding an influence which appeared to touch and bless many. As he stepped out into a life of service and trusting God for all his needs and supplies, he had one inexhaustible bank-guarantee:"Jehovah-Jireh, The Lord Will Provide". Hence from the start-up of this work, no appeals were made for money. The work continues to be supported by unsolicited funds, which the Lord sends in, in answer to prayer.

Soon Revival broke out in several southern districts of India, where my dad and mother were invited to speak. Turbulent societies and churches where hatred and malice reigned were touched by the moving of God's mighty Hand and thousands were transformed. Peace and Love took the place of strive and court-cases. Widespread restitutions followed the strong Spirit of repentance toward God which fell upon men, and both significant sums, smaller amounts of money and things, were returned to people who had been defrauded, years earlier. The governments too began to receive large amounts of money.

Today this manifestation of God's power still continues in certain areas and is spreading.

Now internationally, wherever people really desire a change and are willing to conform to God's condition to 'humble themselves', God is visiting and changing people of various religions and backgrounds. Instead of 'intellectual bat-chasing in the dark' which men oft-times call religion today, people are meeting the Lord Jesus and God is speaking to men and women.

For those who wish to determine whether the Lord Jesus 'is the same today', we would recommend the reading of excerpts from "Another Daniel". (Please visit our on-line bookstore "Beautiful Books" for more information.)

-Joshua Daniel

2006/4/3 6:46Profile

Re: LAYMEN'S EVANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL?

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
I have never heard of the:
LAYMEN'S EVANGELICAL FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
http://www.lefi.org/

The person who founded it Joshua Daniel seems pretty interesting, it would be great if anyone else knew of this organisation and could vouch for it? or give any other additional information about it.

Someone just gave me a book by Joshua Daniel called '...Get Set Go', it is his autobiography. Has anyone read this book or have more information about Joshua Daniel? I found it intriguing that Leonard Ravenhill gave this recommendation for the book [i]"Here is a fine record of the faithfulness of God and the obedience of man. Blessings, Leonard Ravenhill".[/i]

2007/2/14 13:11
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Leonard Ravenhill gave this recommendation for the book "Here is a fine record of the faithfulness of God and the obedience of man. Blessings, Leonard Ravenhill".

That is great to hear. I have heard from a few people since that it is a very credable organisation. I have permission to add his messages to sermonindex.net I just need to find time.

2007/2/14 13:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have added a few sermons by this speaker:

[b]Joshua Daniel[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=661

2007/2/14 13:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy