SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Support request for GNN Boot Camp in NYC, May 10-14

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Prayer Support request for GNN Boot Camp in NYC, May 10-14

Greg gave me permission to post this prayer request on SI. I have been accepted to attend the 11th Evangelical Boot Camp with TheGreatNews.com network May 10-14th, in New York City.

Below is a letter I am sending to friends asking for prayer and support for my trip. Please read. I am asking for your prayers for this trip. My wife is nervous for obvious reasons.

Dear Friends,

I am writing to you about an opportunity that God has opened up for me to travel to New York City, May 10-14th with Actor Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains), Ray Comfort and The Great News Network at their 11th Evangelical Boot Camp.

What is a GNN Evangelical Boot Camp?

It is 4-days of intensive hands-on evangelism training methods as taught by Kirk Cameron – Way of the Master and Ray Comfort – Living Waters. We will be witnessing to Hindus, Muslims, Atheists, Agnostics, Jews, Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, witches, and "good people" all on the same street corner in America's "melting pot".

They will also be filming session three of Way of the Master program as televised on TBN.

If you are not familiar with Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort and The Great News network, visit the following web sites for more information.

www.livingwaters.com, www.wayofthemaster.com , and www.thegreatnews.com.

Ray and Kirk were recently interviewed on ABC Nightline and you can read and view the interview by going to http://tinyurl.com/npqgq

Why am I going? So I can learn how to evangelize the way Jesus did, return to my family, church and home and train others to evangelize through The Way of the Master methods.

Lastly as I close this brief letter, I am asking from you a few things;

1. Prayer – Prayer for my family while I am away, safety in traveling and safety on the street and also good health.

2. Salvation – Prayer that God would be Glorified during the GNN Boot Camp, the gospel would be preached and many would be saved.

3. Finances – That God would be able to meet all the financial needs of the Boot Camp both personally and for the ministry of GNN. The cost of the GNN boot camp is $550, plus traveling via airplane @$120 round trip. If you have a desire to personally help me financially with expenses, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate your prayer and financial support in advanced. Please let me know if you are going to pray for me, it will help to know this as well.

Lastly, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this brief letter and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me anytime.

In Christ,

Doug Renz
54 Erath Drive
Rochester, NY 14626
douglas.renz@gmail.com

2006/3/31 22:19Profile
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re: Prayer Support request for GNN Boot Camp in NYC, May 10-14

Is there anyone else on SI that has attended a GNN bootcamp that can email me privately? I just had a few questions.

Thanks!

Blessings,
Doug Renz

2006/4/1 22:34Profile

Re:

Hey Doug,
Congratulations! I'll be seeing you there!! I too have been accepted to go. What tracts will you be taking with you? On the living waters site Europe im limited as to what i can get hold of as compared to the US site.
Im really excited and can't wait to met everyone and gain the experience. It's going to be an intensive few day's of evangelism!
In His Love , Geraldine

2006/4/4 5:57
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re:

Geraldine,

How awesome of you to travel across the Atlantic to NYC!

I have the million dollar bills which I pass out here in Rochester, NY on a regular basis. They are the easiest to share with others and to help start a converstaion. LW has so many good tracts, the large 100$ bills, the Pride and Joy, the curved. If you need any more ideas of tracts, let me know.

Doug

2006/4/5 0:33Profile
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re: Prayer Support request for GNN Boot Camp in NYC, May 10-14

Please Keep GNN (www.thegreatnews.com) in your prayers, they are going through a significant spiritual battle and they need your prayers.

Grace and Peace,
Doug Renz

2006/4/5 0:34Profile

Re:

Quote:
Lastly as I close this brief letter, I am asking from you a few things;

1. Prayer – Prayer for my family while I am away, safety in traveling and safety on the street and also good health.

2. Salvation – Prayer that God would be Glorified during the GNN Boot Camp, the gospel would be preached and many would be saved.

3. Finances – That God would be able to meet all the financial needs of the Boot Camp both personally and for the ministry of GNN. The cost of the GNN boot camp is $550, plus traveling via airplane @$120 round trip. If you have a desire to personally help me financially with expenses, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate your prayer and financial support in advanced. Please let me know if you are going to pray for me, it will help to know this as well.

Lastly, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this brief letter and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me anytime.

In Christ,

Doug Renz
Quote:

BUMP! Praying

2006/4/8 3:39
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re:

Geraldine,

God has begun to provide about 1/3 of the finances I need towards the bootcamp! Praise God!

Grace,
Doug

2006/4/9 22:39Profile
RevKerrigan

South Central Kentucky

Re:

I will be going as well...please keep this in prayer. This will surely be a battle for souls in the city that never sleeps and therefore never stops sinning...

2006/4/13 23:59Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Hey Rev, great to see you over here on SI. Reaching the 98%... you mean the 98% that do NOT share their faith?

Paul said that those that preach the Gospel should live the Gospel. I say if you live the Gospel you must preach it!

2006/4/14 10:19Profile
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re:

Update, God has provided about 61% of the funds I need for this trip to NYC for evangelism. Praise Him! He get's all the glory.

Doug

2006/4/14 22:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy