SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Four lanes of traffic without a scratch...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
groh_frog

Four lanes of traffic without a scratch...

Last night I was driving my car home from the Wednesday prayer meeting at our church on the south end of Anchorage. As I rounded a corner on a road that opened up to four lanes across, I hit a patch of ice, sending my '77 Toyota Pickup totally out of control. I was the first car coming out of the light to turn onto that road, so there was no one next to me. I ended up spinning across both lanes going my direction, over the median, and continued across the two lanes in the other direction, being stopped by the far curb.

Well, after a few hours of problem solving (I was incredibly unprepared- no cell phone, no jack, the spare was no good...) I called my wife who drove to our pastor's house, who brough his tool box to my stranded truck, helped my bend a whell back into shape, reinflate the tire, and proceed home safely.

Basically, all in all, I lost control of my car, spun through four lanes of traffic, over a median (without flipping), and came out with only a slightly bent rear wheel. To think of all that could have be worse in that situation is amazing, considering that none of it did. Thanks, Father.

2006/3/30 11:00Profile
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re: Four lanes of traffic without a scratch...

Glad your okay!

The lord is good. It seems like you have a pretty good pastor that would do that. It seems to me sometimes like some just dont like to bother anymore...(just a thought I guess).

Be careful on those roads and god bless, and let the lord continue to protect all of us on those roads, god bless

Matthew

2006/3/30 11:20Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Quote:
Basically, all in all, I lost control of my car, spun through four lanes of traffic, over a median (without flipping), and came out with only a slightly bent rear wheel. To think of all that could have be worse in that situation is amazing, considering that none of it did. Thanks, Father.

Praise God! Reminds me of a time when I did something similar. Good to thank God and remember His goodness.

2006/3/30 12:00Profile

A 1977 Toyota Pickup???????

YOu are lucky it didn't rust right out from under you!! :-P

The Holy Spirit is looking after you!! PTL

Bubbaguy

2006/3/30 14:34

Hi groh_frog,

I read your testimony yesterday and didn't think to add a comment.

Hallelujah! You're safe and well. Keep seeking the Lord for His will and do it. 8-)

2006/3/31 13:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy