Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Eager to know about Art Katz's health

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
shibu

Goa, India

Eager to know about Art Katz's health

Those who are in touch with Ben Israel ministry, please update the latest news about Art Katz's health and his ministry.

In Him,
Shibu

2006/3/30 7:47Profile

Re: Eager to know about Art Katz's health

Bump

2006/4/2 15:08
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I just emailed Simon who is a person that works and administrates alot of things at Ben Israel, he will be able to tell me what Katz's condition is at.

2006/4/2 16:40Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: I am interested aswell

I love his sermons

2006/4/2 18:21Profile
st-preacher

Hollywood

Re: Joining you in prayer for our brother Art Katz

May God have mercy!

2006/4/2 19:17Profile

Re:

Amen Dom and st-preacher, WELCOME !!!

2006/4/2 19:20
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Here is the most recent from the newsletter:

Dear saints,

I am writing you just a few days short of our March 2nd departure for Malaysia and Europe. For those of you who were concerned for my health, and have prayed, know that I am completely recovered and restored to full vital health and energy. This came virtually overnight in the same week that I was hospitalized and discharged with 102 deg. fever, and put on steroids after the intravenous antibiotics seemed to have no effect.

My condition after much searching was diagnosed as a rare Polyarteritis Nodosa – probably contracted somewhere overseas – that attacks and inflames arteries and veins. It had erupted as bumps and lesions on my arms and legs, but had not touched any vital organs. I was completely changed overnight with every symptom disappearing and completely back to myself in full vigor. I attribute that to the prayers of the saints that went up for me virtually all over the world! I will carry the prescription with me for the trip trusting to reduce the steroidal intake as my condition remains constant.

I am so grateful that the trip did not have to be cancelled. The expectancy of the saints has been great, with 500 awaiting us in the opening night’s service at the capital city of Kuala Lumpur and an overflowing 240 or so at the apostolic/prophetic conference that follows in the inviting city further east. Numbers are coming from Australia, New Zealand and even the States though the principal audience will be Chinese believers from Malaysia and S.E. Asia. Last week we had warned them that the likeliest prospect was cancellation!

We ourselves are expectant sensing ourselves to be at a new threshold of use in the Lord. It may be that in the mystery of His will, a preparatory season of minor suffering was its necessary preliminary. So we count ourselves privileged and blessed anticipating new dimensions in depth and anointing in the proclamation of the word!* (see testimony in newsletter).

After traversing virtually every nation of Europe I hope to arrive in NYC on May 8th concluding that month in the Brooklyn apartment where I will be met by Reggie and Simon to review some of our Jewish contacts and fellowship with the saints there, determining at that time whether we are to continue holding the apartment or giving it up.

For all this endeavor prayer is of course vital. Every stop is immeasurably significant: Malaysia, Singapore, Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, Holland and Great Britain! Our apocalyptic perspective is rare and able to stir the church to its own involvement for Jewish survival. As we frequently comment, “If you don’t hear it from us, you’re not likely to hear it from another.” We are not boasting of anything in ourselves but consciously esteem our call and covet its fulfillment so long as the Lord gives us breath.

Appreciating, then, the prayers that have made our going possible and the assurance that nothing shall deter the finishing of the course set before us, I remain, gratefully with all the saints here, yours in His precious service,

Art Katz

http://www.benisrael.org/index.html

2006/4/2 19:21Profile

Re: Alleulia.

There ain't a Smilie big enough for this one ... PRAISE THE LORD.

Thank you crrsck !!!

2006/4/2 19:24

Re:

That Itinerary is Gruesome. He sure will need prayers while he's out there. Wow.

2006/4/2 19:27
shibu

Goa, India

Re: Many many thanks

Hi Greg and Mike,
Many many thanks for updating the news about Art Katz's health and his ministry. Praise God! for touching him and restoring his health. I believe that, in the body of Christ, we have only few ministers who preach the whole counsel of God without watering it for their personal gain (either for money or honour or some other personal benefits). I consider Art Katz as one among that category of genuine servants of the Lord of our generation. Oh! how much we need to pray for such men so that God's truth will prevail in a compromising, self-seeking and self-gratifying Christianity of our present generation. Let us pray like David prayed "Help, LORD, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men (Psalm 12:1)."

In Him,
Shibu

2006/4/3 0:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy