SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : WHAT IS THE LESSON OF LUKE 16: 1-13? ...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Hi Rahman,

Quote:
See this is where my sorrow, exasperation and sometimes anger (both which i now instantly repent up to God) comes in with so many preachers/pastors/teachers of God today ... First off if any man of God preaches what scripture says is wrong and condemning it's not what the man is preaching but what God Himself is preaching, and it's Holy Ghost Who convicts ...

Yes. I understand. I don't want to say I would be afraid of offending folk, because I preach repentance and allow God to be God. I just think that some things will take some time and God will have to do most of the 'pushing'. Sometimes He has to strait intervene in our circumstances to say, "NO!" you can't have that (At least thats I I reason it happens). Not rude, but an abrupt cutting off of the supply (as it were). We need to tell the truth, but I have to speak that word when God puts it on me. He is working on other things right now in our camp. That season is coming. ;-) I'm glad you brought it up though.

2006/3/31 16:22Profile
pastorfrin

Re:

Hi Rahman,

Quote:I think that many see their having to answer to God in this regard as some far off encounter in glory that they will deal with then

Do you think Jesus might be talking about this type in Matt.15:14. Where He says,
Leave them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

These would be the same types refered to by Paul
in 2 Tim.3:1-8. and in 4:3,4. where he says,
For the time will come when they will not endure
sound doctrine; but after their own lust shall heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Any man who will not preach what the Word says
because it may offend someone, is a hireling and
the truth is not in them.
This also applies to the flock that accepts this type of minister, they only want their ears tickled and do not care about the truth.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved
it is the power of God. 1Cor.1:18

We must preach the power of God, no matter what any man thinks!

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a
liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome
when thou art judged. Rom. 3:3,4

Yes, we MUST preach the PURE unadulterated WORD
OF GOD.

We must answer the question, Who will stand for the WORD OF THE LORD? Here am I Lord, send me.

To all in Christ our Lord,

pastorfrin

2006/4/1 0:13Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Every shepherd, every believer is given stewardship of the calling that God has ordained for that person. God leaves all without excuse. We all have been given the free gift of the blood of Christ. We all have entered into the relationship by which we have access to all grace that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. We are given all the spiritual blessings. We are given the mind of Christ.

The question remains before us...will we fear God or man.

In Christ
Jeff

2006/4/1 8:32Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

candlesticks are about to be removed brethren...

2006/4/2 18:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy