SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new entry in sermonindex

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
felixrajesh

new entry in sermonindex

Hi My beloved in Christ,
Im Felix, from India. Got this website information from my fellow man. Getting enriched in spirit from my working place by reading and hearing the spiritual stuffs from this web site.

I have been attached with Christ meaning fully from my college days, 7 years before. Now im working in a software industry. All i got from HIS Grace.

some times im feeling spiritual dryness. due to irregular touch with GOD. UPs and Downs. I have to Press on. HOpe this sermonindex will be eriching my personal touch with GOD and overcome me not to be stagnated in the spiritual growth.

pray and guide me.

in Christ,
Felix.

2006/3/28 8:01Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re: new entry in sermonindex

Felix,

Welcome to sermonindex! There are plenty of great articles here encourage you. In the text section there is an article called "Breaking up your fallow ground" by Charles Finney", it is excellent.

Make sure you check out "The Revival Hymn", you will see the link on front page.

Murray

2006/3/28 8:33Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: new entry in sermonindex

Welcome Felix, I'm glad to hear that you have found some of the spiritual treasures on this site.

Have you listened to any of Zac Poonen's sermons? He's based in Bangalore and is among the best teachers of God's word that I've heard.

I can relate to the ups and downs, I think we all go through them from time to time. May God grant us grace remain steadfast on mountaintop or in valley.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/3/28 8:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy