Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : I am confused

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

drifter wrote:
My main contention is that the R.C. church is anti-christian. So why would a born again believer be associated with a religion that venerates images, calls the pope God on earth, teaches that you can become God etc.?
(I do not belong to any church)

friend, do you literally believe that every catholic is hellbound?

I think the reason Tozer used a catholic is because that the system nay not be biblical, but that does not mean that catholics are all hellbound...anymore than all protestants being heavenbound.

Gods elect arent just found in protestant churches....and this is coming from a protestant

2006/6/22 21:07

Re:

Quote:
I also believe that God in His infinite wisdom has always had a remenant within the RC church,

amen.

2006/6/22 21:08
W_D_J_D

Re:

she (the rcc) is the mother of all harlots.....

"come out of her my people"

2006/6/22 23:46Profile
myfirstLove

Re:

madame gunyon got put in prison by the r.c. they thought she was a heretic. back then there wasn't many protestant churches. she grew up catholic. she was filled with spiritual hunger since she was little and wanted to enter a convent because she thought that would help her be closer to God. because of her sold out love for Jesus she got put in prison by the r.c. then later kicked out.

"I also believe that God in His infinite wisdom has always had a remenant within the RC church,"

this is like saying that God has a remnant in jehova witness groups, mormans. the R.C. sooo denies Christ as being the perfect mediator for us. their doctrine treads so much on the cross.

if their is a remnant then they would come out of her (rc).

what was martin luther use for? for a roman catholic to be set free from being hellbound they must come out of her, like luther did and madame gunyon.

you should try going into a roman catholic church. you can reallly sense much darkness. the churhes in rome still hold on the the evil traditions just like back in luther's time. i went to rome before to witness. rome is the most hardest and darkest place i've ever been too! the people are the hardest i've ever witness too, so cold and mean. rome is so dark and i believe its because of the roman churches. you know the vatican is a city of its own with their own currency. i know a guy who preaches there in rome and he gets beat up by the mafia (mafia and catholism is tied together). he had his head bashed by them so many times that he had to get a metal plate put in there. but he still goes on preaching!

i pray that the people come out of that evil system. i pray they would see how their doctrine treads on the precious cross of Christ. Lord send another prophet like luther to expose the lies of that church and her leaders. may her skirt be lifted up that all may see her shame, her deep harlotry!

2006/6/23 10:45Profile
W_D_J_D

Re:

"my first love" i am scared...... its as if all these people in here have fallen back in love with this harlot, they are defending it left right and centre.....oh what have we become???

2006/6/23 12:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy