SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bob Hoekstra sermons added..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Bob Hoekstra sermons added..

I have been adding sermons by this speaker. I was privilged to hear him live and truly I sensed the working of the Holy Spirit in the life of this man. I was so impressed with the clarity of the giving of the life and the word that I unreservedly recommend his audio teachings.

Here is a short bio on him:

[i]Pastor Bob Hoekstra is the founder and Director of Living in Christ Ministries. He has been in ministry since 1967, including fourteen years in Dallas, TX and eleven years as Pastor of Calvary Chapel of Irvine, CA. He and his wife, Dini, were married in 1966, and have three adult children and seven grandchildren. Bob graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary in 1973 with the Master of Theology degree.
The Living in Christ Radio Program featuring these studies is heard on several stations across the country including nationally on CSN--the Calvary Satellite Network (Saturdays at 11:00 AM PST).[/i]

Here is a series on 2 Corinthians that I highly recommend people listen to:

Sufficiency for Godly Living #1 - Living by God's Sufficiency
Sufficiency for Godly Living #2 - Characteristics of Living by God's Sufficiency
Sufficiency for Godly Living #3 - Man's Sufficiency Vs. God's Sufficiency
Sufficiency for Godly Living #4 - Insufficient Vessels Containing Sufficient Treasure
Sufficiency for Godly Living #5 - Old Testament Examples of God's Sufficiency
Sufficiency for Godly Living #6 - Resurrected Living by God's Sufficiency

For more of his sermons go here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=525

enjoy.

2006/3/26 16:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Bob Hoekstra sermons added..

Has anyone had a chance to hear this series or download them? I will continue to add more sermons by this speaker.

2006/3/27 17:35Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

I listend to Bob Hoekstra for a whole year, while I was at the Bible College in Murrieta. I loved Bob he taught or Biblical Theology Course back then. Alot of people didn't like him, but it was because they were carnal and still sold under sin. Bob is a good addition to the sight. I praticularly like his heart towards prison ministry, and also how God changed his view on ministry.

2006/3/27 18:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy