SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Unity vs. Pack Mentality.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
roadsign

Re: tuned

Quote:
become 'unity' conscious and turn their eyes away from God to strive for closer fellowship."

Good analogy (my husband is a piano tuner)When instruments are perfectly tuned, then we don't think about tuning. We think about the bigger picture of the musical presentation.

If we are consciously thinking about "unity" we can get distraacted from the bigger picture.

Keep in mind that tuning occurs in an individual level - one key at at time. And some old clunkers and cheeper models seem to need a lot more tunings than other pianos. It also depends on humidity and many other factors.

All pianos start to go out of tune immediately after they are tuned. Retuning is a reality.

It is that way in the Body. There is a constant need of divine work in our lives.

In heaven "tunings" will no longer be necessary and we will make the perfect music.

Diane

2006/3/31 6:01Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Quote:
Jesus prayed in John 17 a prayer that "will" come to pass,

Amen sister. I believe that too. Thanks for opening up this dialogue. Love in Jesus, Cindy :-)

2006/3/31 18:15Profile

Re:

Cindy, I wanted to reply, but didn't want to bump this or they may hold me to it or something ... haaaaa. :-D

I wanted to just clear up something small on this thread about Paul and Barnabus ... ya know ?
Anyways, Paul was right and Barnabus was wrong ... that was the small part I disagreed with with, ya know ? ... any ways in Acts 13:13 apparently John Mark split on them out of "fear".
So Paul waited till he grew more and they took him along later.

That's all of what I meant earlier. But I love the author who wrote that article and didn't want to take from the respect I have of him.

I downloaded all of his books last Oct.. Neat man. Extra neat man.

Thanks and we Love you. :-D

But you don't post enough. HEY !

LOVE from me too.
me again

2006/4/2 21:09
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Quote:
That's all of what I meant earlier. But I love the author who wrote that article and didn't want to take from the respect I have of him. I downloaded all of his books last Oct.. Neat man. Extra neat man.

Yes, I like him alot too. It's true though that we don't have to agree 100% with everyone we respect and love. On that, I am very much in agreement. I just thought that teaching had an "element" of what you were addressing on the unity thing. It's funny how all of us focus on different things that we read and miss other things that need to be brought out.......eh, that's the beauty of the Lord revealing different aspects of the same picture to each of His servants---so we can look at things in a more well-rounded way----pondering things, even if we don't "get it" at the time.

As for posting, I don't have enough hours in a day....I homeschool and have lots of other things in the fire...... :-)

Blessings and love, Cindy

2006/4/3 9:48Profile

Re:

Appreciate the words of your post.

You're doing the best job a woman can have. God Bless ya !

Well, when you have time out of the fire, hope to see you again.

Love.
Annie

2006/4/4 9:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy