SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Video...I removed this

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hungry4Jesus

Michigan

Video...I removed this

edit... I am sorry for all the confusion here. I was honestly moved by this video. I honestly don't know if this was done to hurt or make fun of the Gospel deliberately, but like I said....my heart as a child cried out to God like this...not all the time, but I did have a deep walk with Jesus at 10 years old. If anything, this is an example of how adults should be........King David cried out. Jeremiah cried out. I have witnessed my own children crying out to Jesus.....and it was really genuine. Very sorry to offend anyone.....that was not at all my intention. Love in Christ, Sherri

:-)

2006/3/25 10:40Profile
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re: Video...Children crying out to God for the lost...

Amen

2006/3/25 10:56Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

WHAT A BLESSING.

2006/3/25 11:02Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

WHAT A BLESSING.

Edit OOPS

2006/3/25 11:02Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

I cant find the thread Ron was talking about??

2006/3/25 11:16Profile
Truthspeaker

So incredibly powerful.. I'm crying as I type this..

2006/3/25 11:23Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Just a word of warning on this. I haven't seen this video but something very similar to this has been posted and discussed here on SI a while back. Please review the thread below...

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6924&forum=35&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0]Listen to This[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2006/3/25 11:47Profile
hungry4Jesus

Michigan

Re:

Ron, I understand your concern. All I know is what I heard come out of the mouths of these children,and thier hearts were in it. My prayer is that the whole church cry out to God like this. Jesus wants a broken and contrite spirit. I can relate to these children...I cried out to God when I was very young, I'll never forget it! My cry was genuine and from the depths of my heart. Jesus said suffer not the little children to come to Him, so who would I be to judge? God Bless you brother.... :-)

2006/3/25 11:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Video

Must also appeal to Ron here. Please do read the thread he linked. I did watch\listen to the original posting here and it seems to be the same thing again. As soon as the first voice cracks into the music track...

God help us

2006/3/25 12:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Video...I removed this

Hi Sherry,

I know you are new here and it needs to be said again... There can be a lot of misunderstandings. We generally prefer not using the 'edit' function to remove things like this unless they are offensive or beyond the scope of things here. It is better to just address them in a follow up thread. Of course you wouldn't really know this so it's really after the fact, something we need to clarify better...

But to the issue at hand, did you read any of the previous comments in the thread linked? I think that is what is important, that we just give this like anything else consideration and to test it like we should. We may not come to a conclusion where there is a difficulty or even an impossibility to do so.

Quote:
I was honestly moved by this video.

I can understand that and yet others and would include myself here ... It gives me the creeps. Just as hearing adults doing the same thing at that .... how to put this ... [i]particular decibel or 'screech' level?[/i] Honestly, am not being flippant in the least. It is almost impossible and would never even want to start making judgments of others hearts and intentions but there are a number of questions raised, many which are addressed in the other thread. One of the most important is in how much of this is due to influence from the parents, the mimicking of what they have heard. Beyond that, how much can and in all honesty should a little child be exposed to these sort of things? How much can they in their as yet undeveloped minds ascertain? The bigger question and where I would find a large share of the parents to blame here and wonder at what their own discernment is, were these children left to their own without any outside interference never having been exposed to this sort of thing, would these utterances come spontaneously? The possibilities of even unintentional manipulation. Emotionalism...

Am taking note of what you have stated, that in your case that it has. But was it influenced by similar conduct?

There is much to be said as well about 'conduct' and 'order' in the church according to scripture.

Sister, you have done nothing wrong here and have not offended anyone. Think many of us would just be cautious as well as concerned.

2006/3/25 14:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy