SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Secular Message Board Evangelism

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:To the weak became I as weak

1Co 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours ...

1Co 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
1Co 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1Co 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
1Co 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
1Co 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

These verses came to mind as I was reading another thread.

We can't talk the same to everyone. That's all I wanted to say.

2006/3/25 22:44
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

Re:

Hi MeAgain, Yes, I will write something up and post it next week.

I have been thinking of updating it, and making a tract out of it to give to Christians who think they are saved and still living in sin.

Doug

2006/3/26 7:24Profile

Re:

Hi Doug, "Christians living in sin, etc." and what your blog had said was "Christians questioning their faith and salvation", would be two different subjects.

Hoping you'll come back with the latter first ... if God so leads.

Thank you Doug.
Annie

2006/3/27 15:02

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy