Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : G'day everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ed4Him

Cairns, Australia

G'day everyone

G'day everyone,
I've been using sermonindex for over a year now and finally I've signed up. Today I had some time that I don't normally have and so I took the plunge. I can't begin to tell you how sermonindex has blessed me and my whole family. I reckon I've listened to about 500 sermons and I think God has blessed me through every one of them. I feel that I have finally found a place on the web that I can trust and get quality teaching and truth from God. What a blessing to know that there are many other people who truly desire the truth, (although it often hurts) and that are not afraid to preach Jesus Christ and him crucified and then suffer the persecution that inevitably follows. I live in Australia and sadly we are an atheistic bunch. I think it's because many years ago we had the gospel preached and that now we have come to take it for granted. It seems there are very few true Christians in the land although there are many churches that thrive. My family and I have travelled extensively thoughout the land and found it difficult to find the truth preached, but what a blessing to find this site. My wife and I have four children, some of whom are quite small and we all love the sermons, although none quite as much as myself. God bless you all at sermonindex and I pray God will continue to bless this ministry. I trust He will as He loves ministry where He is glorified.
Yours in Christ, Eddy

2006/3/24 20:46Profile
h2oboy

Georgia, USA

Re: G'day everyone

Hello Eddie,

Welcome to the pool. Ha!Ha! It is good to have you join the group. I look forward to hearing more from you in days ahead. Keep the light shining 'down under' (not the bushel).

In Christ,
Jeff

2006/3/24 21:54Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi ed4Him...

Thanks for the introduction. This site is definitely a wonderful blessing! You will be in my prayers.

:-)

2006/3/25 1:28Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

I thank God with you Eddy! Glad to have you with us to share this wonderfull resource.

Chris

2006/3/25 7:31Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Hello!

Nice to meet you. I love the sermons here too. and as you say they do hurt! but I love the challenge! Take care and see you round the site!

2006/3/25 7:50Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Eddy

Blessings from one of the other colonies ey.

Greg ;-)

2006/3/25 11:12Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome brother.

It is great to hear from those out there peering in on these things...

Might be an interesting commentary to hear your take on what you have observed of the discussions. A different perspective. Any messages that have you found particularly outstanding?

2006/3/25 13:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy