SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Greek State: Children can legally change gender; greek church: We're on the Eve of the Antichrist

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Greek State: Children can legally change gender; greek church: We're on the Eve of the Antichrist

In a move that has left many saddened and disgusted, Greek parliament voted yesterday to adopt the bill “On the Legal Recognition of Gender Identity” which allows anyone 15 years and older to legally change his gender, even without any medical examinations, simply by sending a letter to the relevant authorities, reports AgionOros.

The bill evoked a storm of protest in Greek society and in the Church after it was earlier accepted at first reading.

The decision to fully adopt the bill was reportedly taken under pressure from European creditors. Before this latest move, Greek legislation was not in accordance with the so-called “European standard.”

Of course, the Greek Synod as a whole, as well as a number of individual hierarchs have spoken out against the blasphemous law. The Holy Synod of the Greek Orthodox Church has urged all deputies of Greek Parliament to reject the transgender bill, emphasizing that the law “is directed against the institution of the family and destroys the identity of the human person.”

Sharply criticizing the new law, Metropolitan Jeremiah of Gortyn asks, “Why have the authorities foisted this dirty bill upon us, when the nation has rejected it? Isn’t that a dictatorship?” According to Greek law, the metropolitan went on to say, a referendum should have been held.

“But evil has been committed, the law adopted. Adopting such laws, the Greek state is walking the path of decay of other peoples. Sin has ascended the throne and rules. We are on the eve of the reign of Antichrist,” he warned.

But preaching the Gospel of Christ, he continued, “But fear not, the victor in the end will be our Lord Jesus Christ.”

read more: http://orthochristian.com/107053.html

2017/10/13 8:09Profile

they will never be change inside... just outside only...

People can change their physical appearance to opposite gender they like. They can change their gender on legal paper too.. But they will never change their respective DNA and chromosome of the gender they were born to...

2017/10/13 11:35
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: Greek State: Children can legally change gender; greek church: We're on the

I have often wondered what the issue will be that ushers in persecution of the church on a widespread basis in the US. I have wondered what issue will arise that will force believers to make a choice that could land them in jail, cause them to be shut out of commerce, etc. I wonder if this may not be that pivotal issue?

2017/10/18 15:55Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Greek State: Children can legally change gender; greek church: We're on the

I am a broken record on this. But the entire gender confusion contrivance is exactly antichrist and probably ONLY antichrist. It is designed -- purposely structured -- to posit "I am" vs "I AM" as the primary filter of perception of reality. It closes the loop in God's identification of Himself through His creation: where He made us in His image, we now say we are in our own image. Too many implications to cover just this second. Heading out the door for church.

2017/10/18 19:10Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

God's oldest revelation of Himself in humanity is through the marriage of one man and one woman. Genesis 1-2 essentially rest on this. Genesis 3 is the very first appearance of Satan and the very first strategy he employs attacks the married-man-and-woman as the image bearing missionaries of God. When I say missionaries I mean exactly that--they were commanded and created and united in His image in their genders to move His entire sweeping plan forward. Satan moved precisely against that aspect of creation intended to work out God's plan:their image bearing in marriage.

In the fullness of time he now completed what he started in Genesis 3. It is ultimate rebellion of humanity against God to reject gender as given by God and to pollute the body of Christ with the idea and practice. But Genesis 3 promises that his head will be crushed. Yay. But not before Satan aims at that which God created for His own self to be revealed in, not before Saran aims to crush the wife by destroying her head, not before Satan aims to separate the man from his head (Christ) and not until he has expelled himself to the limits of God's patience and purpose in attacking the head of all, God the Father.

Through gender confusion. IMO time is not crawling toward the time of the end. We are there.

2017/10/19 10:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy