Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : SET FREE BY TRUTH by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SET FREE BY TRUTH by David Wilkerson

“And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him; that the house of Israel may go no more astray from me . . . but that they may be my people, and I may be their God, saith the Lord God” (Ezekiel 14:10-11).

God is telling us in tender terms, “Whatever it takes to get you away from your idols, I’m going to do. I will lovingly woo you to Myself, but if that doesn’t work, I will bring the necessary punishment.”

“When ye see their ways and their doings . . . ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done” (verse 23). The Lord is saying, “You’ll know that My strong dealings with you are for a reason. I simply will not let you go!”

Do you have a stumbling block or a besetting sin in your heart? Is there a bondage that could destroy you? If so, and you find yourself under conviction from this message, there is hope for you.

It doesn’t matter what your idol is, ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to it. He will soften your heart to His convicting word and you will begin to hate your sin. Determine in your heart that you will make no peace with it!

Cry out to Him now, “Lord, don’t leave me blind. If there is any delusion or deception in me, expose it. I don’t want to believe any more lies. I want to hear only Your voice and have Your power and authority rule my life.”

There is deliverance for you if you truly want it. But God will wait for you to turn away from your idols. Then, the moment you are ready to surrender them to Him, He will empower you by His Spirit — no longer a slave to bondage but a child of God set free by truth!

2017/2/23 6:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy