SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Kayla Mueller in Captivity - Defending the Christian Faith

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Kayla Mueller in Captivity - Defending the Christian Faith

Kayla Mueller in Captivity: Courage, Selflessness as She Defended Christian Faith to ISIS Executioner 'Jihadi John'

ABC News' "20/20" broadcast, "The Girl Left Behind, August 26, at 10pm ET

http://abcnews.go.com/International/kayla-mueller-captivity-courage-selflessness-defended-christian-faith/story?id=41626763

2016/8/26 11:04
forrests

Re: Kayla Mueller in Captivity - Defending the Christian Faith

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

2016/8/26 18:14Profile

As a woman and a mother of three beautiful daughters, sometimes the pain and heartache of the terrible abuse, rapes, kidnappings and murders we read about almost daily becomes so overwhelming and nauseating that one can hardly pray. After so many years one wonders when Jesus will say "Enough" the blood is crying out from the ground everywhere on this earth.

But I rejoice with tears that this young woman Kayla is in the arms of Jesus and the story of her faith in Him is emerging to a broken world.

I do not know how anyone can live without the hope that only Jesus gives. Without Him, this world is unbearable.

Come, Lord Jesus, come.

2016/8/27 0:33
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Just watched the videos...thru many tears.
Wow! What a story!

Tragic...but we know this: the Lord will avenge the innocent blood.

He remains our Hope and Victory and we must continue to do good to all men, even our persecutors, because we represent Jesus Christ, Who, though accused and crucified unjustly, lifted not His voice to defend Himself but committed His life to the Father Who judges righteously.

Blessings,

2016/8/27 6:06Profile

Re:

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

2016/8/27 9:12

Amen dear brothers,

And the Lord comforted me with this word also this morning:

...and we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance character and character, hope.

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us. Romans 5:3-5

L

2016/8/27 10:17

Re:

My heart went out for this dear sister. My heart went out for her family. Now this dear sister is in the presence of Jesus. I pray that her family will know the peace and the presence of Jesus that their daughter must have experienced possibly during the hours that preceded her death.

I certainly pray that those, this precious sister came in contact with, will be impacted by her testimony I pray they will find Jesus.

I could not bring myself to watch the video. I could not even bring myself to see the report on 20/20 last night. Very unusual for one who leads a prayer call for the persecuted church.

I read such reports almost on a daily basis. I must as prayer call leader to the ministry that God has called me to. Our call is going into its seventh year. And the reports are not getting any easier to read. If anything the persecutions are increasing in frequency. And they are becoming more brutal abd demonic. And I believe this will continue until Jesus returns.

There are times I get into fleshly moments and want to step away from Persecution Watch. At least twice I tried to turn the ministry over to somebody else. But the Holy Spirit has never released me from my responsibility to lead the prayer call and cry out justice for His persecuted church.

Anytime I get into one of these fleshly moments when I want to retreat from what God is calling me to. I'm reminded of the early days of the prayer cal when I got into an Elijah moment. I don't mean facing the prophets of bail. But that moment where he said I am the only one left. I was tapping out an email on my first smartphone. I was telling the intercessors there are times I want to step down from this task of praying for the persecuted. It was at that point that the Holy Spirit gently told me then the devil would win. The Spirit would have had every right to rebuke me. But when the Spirit spoke that I had to repent.

I only share this because we cannot allow the devil to get us discouraged and not cry out Justice for his chosen ones who are experiencing persecution and imprisonment and death as this dear sister has experienced. When I think about wanting to give up praying for the persecuted. I am reminded them that the devil would win.

Dear saints let us continue to remember persecuted brothers and sisters and places like Syria and Iraq that are being threatened by ISIS. Let us pray that they will stay hidden in Christ.

This truly is posted from the foot of His cross.

2016/8/27 13:46

Re: Leslie

...and we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance character and character, hope.

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us. Romans 5:3-5

My sister just as he comforted you with those words. I pray that those words will bring comfort to our persecuted brothers and sisters.

Thank you for sharing them.

2016/8/27 13:52

Re:

Brother Blaine,
Amen, and God bless you brother for persevering in prayer. Not many are able to persevere as you have as you are aware daily of the slaughter and persecution going on daily... God has truly strengthened you for the task. May He continue to uphold you with his Mighty Right Arm, our Lord Jesus Christ.
I also pray for the relatives "left behind" that God would give them songs in the night and the ability to carry on. Can't even imagine how they can bear it except in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sister Leslie

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."-Psalm 30:5

2016/8/27 15:50

Re:

Anen, my siater, anen.

2016/8/27 16:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy