SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Dear sister I met through SI needs our prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Dear sister I met through SI needs our prayer

About 10 years ago I was on a world prayer conference call that brother Andrew Strom was doing that I heard about through SI. I was in St.Louis at the time. A lady from Dayton OH was also on the call and she connected me with her pastor and I eventually moved to Dayton to join the church. She left the church but connected me with another pastor who's niece I married 6 years ago. After a number of years I reconnected with her through a different church that we happen to be both attending. I started reaching out to her nephew who had a real dramatic salvation a couple years ago and is currently going through the program at Pure life Ministries with brother Steve Gallagher.

Anyway her name is Mary Therese and she has had a stroke and a possible 2nd one while she was doing rehab. She is deteriorating but I do believe God can heal her. If you would say a special prayer for this dear sister it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

2016/8/23 21:38

Re: Dear sister I met through SI needs our prayer

Hi Judah,

I will pray for Mary Therese.

2016/8/23 22:14

Re: Dear sister I met through SI needs our prayer

Dear Judah,
It is amazing how God connects His Body! Will be praying for Mary Therese tonight. Father, comfort and hold your daughter close and bring healing to her mind and reconnect all the parts that have been damaged.
In Jesusname I ask
L

2016/8/23 23:03
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Heavenly Father,

I know you always hear us when we pray according to Your will.
Please touch this dear daughter of yours with Your healing touch and grant her the restoration she so desperately needs!
In Jesu Holy Name,

Amen

2016/8/24 8:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy