SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Redeemer Is Returning To Zion!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

The Redeemer Is Returning To Zion!

Oh, I just heard this message again...
You must hear it, please hear it...

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1628]The Redeemer Is Returning To Zion ![/url][/b]

Some old threads:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=87&forum=34#302]Another Gospel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=87&forum=34#302]The Redeemer is coming to Zion[/url]

2006/3/18 13:24Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: The Redeemer Is Returning To Zion!

Oh how the church needs to hear this message today!!!

I am so far away from USA and Canada, I can just imagine what is going on there, from you brothers and sisters from there, but this message with "Another Gospel" is coming here, is coming! My church was already attacked (but the enemy was revealed!) and the he is continue attacking other churches...with fleshly gospel, with compromise gospel, with wordly gospel, with materialism, materialism...Oh this american dream, even many from here want to live it, to have a good house, to have a good work, good career, good car, and what you imagine to have on your table to eat...oh how far the church has run from the Bible...

"How blind is the church today! HOW BLIND! Is this the gospel for the dying world!? 'Gain is godliness' 'Faith is prosperity' Poor people lack faith' 'Christ became poor that we could be reach in material goods' 'He came to give us aboundan, and aboundant life supouse to be a worldy goods' t life NO, THATS ETERNAL LIE!"

"The redeemer of thine is going to come, He is going to judge the carnality, He is going to judge our wickness, He is going to judge our Covetness, And He is going to judge all the mockery of the truth of Jesus Christ in these last days!"

"I ask you know is Satan prevailing for a season right now? Come on now, United states and Canada I tell you ____ Satan is prevailing! You and I know that the gates of hell will never prevail against the Church of Jesus Christ in the end. But is he prevailing for a season now? Has satan established a beach head in the Church, a stronghold? are many, many of God's chosen beings decieved?"

"What's happen to us!? How blind can we be!?"

2006/3/18 14:15Profile
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re:

Set aside ,saints and sinner's,and non believers,of the United States,Give more money,than any other country,to aid or help to those countries that needed it.Men and women are paying with their lives,in the services,to protect the freedoms of our and other's around the world. the US ,may not be spotless,At least the U.S.A. gives freedom to thoses who want to worship,the right to do so,In that Let's be Thankfull for the grace in which this country's Faith and respect towards other's has abounded In God name we trust.It may not be perfect,but it will do.

2006/3/18 15:13Profile
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

Re: How many idols

It is said of the Hindu religion in India, that there are over 350 million gods. It staggers the imagination. Yet in the USA and Canada, there are far more than that. Idols of self, idols of self worship, idols of self esteem, idols of works, idols of every description.
You can always tell when a man of God touches one of these sacred cows, a strong defense rises up. The prophet of God is called critical!!! Unloving!! Harsh!!!!
Beloved, if you don't like the fire of the prophet, how on earth will you stand at His coming???????
I totally agree with the original poster here, this is a must read, for anyone who hungers and thirsts after rightousness.

In Him,

O

2006/3/19 11:03Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Greenquality

Quote:
Set aside ,saints and sinner's,and non believers,of the United States,Give more money,than any other country,to aid or help to those countries that needed it.Men and women are paying with their lives,in the services,to protect the freedoms of our and other's around the world. the US ,may not be spotless,At least the U.S.A. gives freedom to thoses who want to worship,the right to do so,In that Let's be Thankfull for the grace in which this country's Faith and respect towards other's has abounded In God name we trust.It may not be perfect,but it will do.

well you're right we do give more money than anyone else, we just give it out of our excess like that man in the gospel who dropped a large amount so everyone could hear it. that little lady dropped her 2 mites in there and it was all she had...would we be so giving if we had 2 mites? :-( do we give out from a leading of God or to placate ourselves and make ourselves feel better for our transgressions and excesses?

what freedom is it that we are protecting?what freedom is it that we must fight for it every day? isn't the true freedom we should have that of Christ of resting in God? the fighting for freedom is a wisdom and way of the world which is not the way of he Kingdom of Heaven. we don't need rights, we need to be yielded to God's Spirit. the early church had no rights yet the world was turned upside down by a few people yielded to God.

the last thing you said was it's not perfect but it will do.

is our current level of devotion to God sufficient really? where are we in relation to the place that the Lord would have us? :-(

2006/3/19 18:31Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Greenquality, did you hear the sermon?

2006/3/19 18:38Profile
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re:

I think many here take this freedom for granted,I,m a Christain eastern Orthodox.back in my old home land ,people have seen many of the preist get shot for holding service at the church. and they endure, they have endured the ottumen turish muslim rule for centuries,

2006/3/19 19:30Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Hi Greenquality,

Actually I live in a country where 90% around me confess to be eastearn orthodox christians and my own land was under turkish muslim empire for five centuries.
About the freedom, oh yes it is granted to me by my Saviour, He died for me on the cross for this freedom, it costs this freedom, it costs everything to my God.
[i]And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.[/i]
-1 Corinthians 5:15

There is great discussion in John 8th chapter about the freedom. What means true freedom?

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; [b]And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?[/b]
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
[b]If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.[/b]
-John 8:31-36

There is outward slaves and inward slaves. Outward freedom and inward freedom. Jesus is talking about slaves to sin, and freedom in Him.

About "priest get shot for holding service", I have read about some true martyrs from orthodox priests from the time of communism, but this was rarely thing.
In turkish time, the priest were killed not for the true biblical faith, but the history teach us that churches were hiding place for rebelions and revolutionist, hiding place for weapons and ammunition, places for their secret conferences and meetings. Services were total mixture of paganism and christianity, absolutely mixture. The Gospel was not preached. Prayers were mostly toward saints. Worshiping and bowing in front of icons. Lighting candles for health and luck. Singing in ununderstandable language for the people. Offering sacrifice of lambs and cattles to please God instead believing in true Lamb. Praying for souls of death. Sharing food for death. And thousounds other customs and tradation that have nothing incommon with biblical faith.
The sad thing is that many of these things are still present in today's orthodox church here. Because we share the bible and stand for the truth we are in some way persecuted from the orthodox church and christians. And marked as a sect dangerously for the people. They don't read bible and because if they their eyes shall be opened and they must face the truth. For that reason thay don't want the bible to be shared. Once I had conversation with almost graduating orthodox teologian, she told me that is forbiden to read more then one verse a day...

But Greenquality, can you tell us where are you from, how you became christian, how you became the child of God, how you enter in the light from the dark, can you share with us your personal testemony?
How did you find sermonindex.net?

Thank you very much!

2006/3/20 21:09Profile
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re:

Frist and for most,for the statements,you have made againist ,the orthodox church,and the faith of that Church ,and the Faith of the people, are in fact your opinion, in the way you hold jugment on other's without confidence,or a true conclusion,or deposit of knowledge of their of.The Orthodox church believe's in christ as our redeemer,the one who forgives sins,and who gave his life as a living sacrifice for are sins,coverd by His Holy blood, so sister he that is without sin cast the frist stone,and God have mercy.

2006/3/20 21:54Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Hi Greenquality,

Can you answer the questions?

Thank you.

2006/3/21 3:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy