SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

I have two burners here, please put me on the list. I still wish to see if I can get this ministry to assist in the "burning process". Just because the size of this ministry has to have a system capable of doing multiple burns simeltaneously.

2006/1/1 23:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Just because the size of this ministry has to have a system capable of doing multiple burns simeltaneously.

As long as the revival hymn is offered for free as a personal gift I have no problem with that. I will add your email to the first post. And send you a copy of the DVD as soon as I get it. Could you send me your mailing address brother.

2006/1/2 10:52Profile
Strick

Re:

I downloaded the video onto my Mac and my wife's Windows XP machine. I got it to work on OS X by changing the name (mp4), but we haven't gotten it to work on hers with Quicktime, Windows Media Player, or anything else. I'll see if I can help her with it, and then we'll have two burners. Mine does CD or DVD; I'm not sure about hers but I'll find out, and then we should have two burners to send these out. I'm taking it to our church to start with, and see what the pastor says about getting it out to Panama City, Florida, and the surrounding area.

2006/1/2 10:54Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

I have contacted the ministry via e-mail and am waiting on a reply. I also included this website with the direct link to this thread so they can read of our intent and that we are legit and most importantly...sincere in our evangelistic efforts.

2006/1/2 11:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Mine does CD or DVD; I'm not sure about hers but I'll find out, and then we should have two burners to send these out

Send me an email with your physical address and I will send you an HIGH QUALITY format DVD with the hymn.

2006/1/2 12:12Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

might want to burn as an ISO, it will be a complete exact dup of original

2006/1/2 14:49Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I downloaded the mp4 one and it would not play on my computer (Win XP). I changed the file extention and all of that. What program are you using to view the file (those of you using XP)?

2006/1/2 19:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I downloaded the mp4 one and it would not play on my computer (Win XP). I changed the file extention and all of that. What program are you using to view the file (those of you using XP)?

You are going to need to use Quicktime I believe to play that format. It's a free download: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ There is also an Windows Media format file to download also in the first post of this thread. The mp4 is abit higher quality though.

2006/1/2 19:20Profile
tacklebox

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Re:

I played this for the chapel service tonight at the local Union Mission (I normally conduct Monday night chapels there.)
I think it really stir some consciences, and many were literally leaning on every word.
I told the Mission I would give them a copy real soon. The director there is interested in it but hasn't seen it yet.

-Chris

2006/1/2 20:20Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I think it really stir some consciences, and many were literally leaning on every word.

Praise God that is excellent brother. I know this recording is going to bear much fruit. I am going to be showing it to brothers on this outreach trip to Ottawa and in the USA. I can just imagine it being played in youth groups and in bible schools.

2006/1/2 23:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy