SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For My Wife

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Robert, I have been praying since I first saw your post on the Announcement board.

I am so very-very grateful to hear this news.

Please tell Anna, she helped to sort of 'save my life', even though she is not aware of it.

Please look on my request for prayer here on this "Miracles" board and see what snapped my thinking around.

That was a MAJOR snap too. I was almost beyond hope.

Thank you both very-very much.

With His Love and much happiness for you Both.

Annie

2005/10/4 18:54
LetUsPray

Re:

Dear Brother,

That is awesome. We rejoice and thank God with you! Please pass our love to your wife.

2005/10/4 19:22Profile
moreofHim

Re: praise God

Robert,

thanking God with you and your family! Praise God for this wonderful news! I certainly know the fears that go along with all of this first hand. It certainly makes everyday seem more precious, doesn't it?

In His love, Chanin

2005/10/4 20:16Profile

Re: Prayer For My Wife

My dear Robert,
I'm going on a weeklong self directed retreat, and I printed up your request and will faithfully and lovingly make intercession for your dear wife. Then we will share with the Lord Jesus in the glorious praise reports that you will write on this thread. Much love to you and her in Christ, Neil

2005/10/4 20:28
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

RE: Praise The Lord

Dear Robert!

Good to hear dear brother, God is Good and His Love and Mercy endured forever!

praise Him for this great update! [smile]

I'm in awe for what God is doing, praise Him for having brothers and sisters via SI to lift eachother up in prayer! for me is now to be still and know He Is God Almighty! i don't have the words as i see how God blesses you and Anna!...

in His Love

William

2005/10/5 3:43Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

I'm sorry I missed this topic. However, I had read in another topic, I think the one about Greg's road trip back up to Canada, that your wife needed prayer, so I was praying. And I'm very glad to read this praise report! Thank God your wife will be alright!

2005/10/6 12:35Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Thanks again to all for your prayers. It certainly was a roller coaster ride. I praise God that she is will be fine. I was actually holding the Dr. report that said tumor or cancer- we were hoping it would only be a tumor. But God does exceeding and abundant above all we could ever ask or think! No tumor and no cancer!!!

2005/10/6 13:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy