SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Last Days Doctrine

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

My friend Logic,

I'll take it a step further into what I believe.

I did not leave that link there just for you ... and I need to stress something very very much more ,,,

I don't fully agree even with the link that I gave except that it is one of the more Acedemic sites out there, against Pre and Preterism.

Having said all of that .... if you want to get into Greek, that I'd be more than happy to do but as far as you changing my mind from "what is Written" with websites etc., no, you will not ever change my mind from "what is written".

I can be a Post-Trib-No-Wrath believer as I see it, the Wrath is The Vials and I do believe we are resurrected at the same time the Lord is "descending" as it is written and we are "caught up with Him in the AIR" and the vials of His wrath are poured out as we are in the air and about to return "with" the Lord to finish the job, so to speak.

The Wrath is the Vials,Rev 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. Rev 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth forever and ever. Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

AFTER the 7th Trump,Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
When we are resurrected as He Comes and the Kingdoms of this world become the Kingdom of our God ... And there is only ONE Resurrection of the Just and the judgment of the unjust who are alive and remain till He comes Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the [b]FIRST resurrection[/b].
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the [b]FIRST resurrection[/b]: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

I'll have to come back after KP to post more.

His Love.
Annie

2006/2/22 18:44

Re:

[b]Hi Brother Logic, Finally getting back to reply to the post you wrote to me on the end of the previous page.

The only way I could see to do this was to put my replies here in bold print.

It looks a lot longer than it is, if you just look at the bold printed answers.[/b]

Quote:

Logic wrote:
MeAgain wrote:
Quote:
I'll leave the best site I know of ~ [url=http://www.geocities.com/lasttrumpet_2000/index.html#posttrib]Last Trumpet[/url]

All His Best.
Annie

I know that you are a post-tribber, I have a question, do you say that His second comeing is with the Rapture as in He comes down in the cloudes as we are raptured to gether with Him at the Battle of Armagedon?

[b]I do not believe in using that NON-Biblical word "Rapture" because "that" word came into existance only in order to un-do the verses given above Rev. 20:4-6 .......... Our "being raised and changed" is called the Resurrection through-out the Bible.

You ask if "I say" we are "gathered" {you call it "raptured"} at His coming in the clouds to take part in the Battle ... I don't say it ... God's Word says that is the case. Looking at Just One chpt. you used ... Matt 13 ... could show that we are gathered at the same time of the Judgment.

All of this is "SEEN" by the inhabitants of the earth. "And 'every' eye shall see Him.",,,, As they "gather" to make war with Him and His Army.
How else would they know to "gather" and have the "time to" gather, unless they had seen us for a while coming or seen us with Him in order to have the time to gather. How would they have time to gather against "us" unless they "see" .... Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. [/b]

Please take a look here: http://members.aol.com/chursey/prewrath.htm

May I ask you to read this linked site carefully thruogh?
Then tell me what you think, Please.

[b]I did look at your Site, the first time you posted it. I wouldn't Not look at your link.
Did you look at this whole thread yet ?

I have books and books by Pre-Wrath writers ... and you and I are not that far seperated ... but I'd rather we critiqued each other's posts then critique other's websites. Do you see why ? Because your website guy says all Post-Trib people have us going through the Wrath and God says THREE TIMES that the "Wrath is the vials".

Now the problem we have is one that can only be "proved" by cross-referencing from the ENTIRE Bible, and that is ... do the trumpets overlap the seals and the vials. And if so where ? And where they don't "why" ?

The Seals do not overlap the Trumpets,,, but the seventh seal 'brings out' the Seven Angels with the seven trumpets ...Rev 8:1 & 2 ~ And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. [/b]

Quote:
Now, I've asked simple questions to two folks on here and don't get answers.

OK, I'll show some verses that you bring up then I will bring mine that relates to yours.

Quote:
Mat 13:39 "The enemy who sowed them is the Devil; the harvest is the end of the world Mat 13:40 Therefore as the darnel are gathered and burned in the fire, so it shall be in the end of this world Mat 13:49 So it shall be at the end of the world. The angels shall come out and separate the wicked from among the just"

This coinsides with:
Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
4:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Quote:

[b]Yes, I agree with you here, and it's not so much that 'I' agree, but any cross-referenced Bible or the such, will cross-reference Matt. 13s verses with those of Rev. 14. This "is" the reward of the just and judgment of the unjust all in ONE MOVE.... referenced as "That Day" or "The Day of the Lord" or "The day of our Lord Jesus Christ", etc. etc. from O.T. to New,,,, no matter where you look, it ALL happens "That Day". The rewards are with Him .... both for the just and the unjust .... everywhere you look, through-out the entire Bible.[/b]

Mat 24:29 And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

This coinsides with:
Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

[b]No problem with cross-references these two neither. But ... we must continue on to the next verses of Matthew 24:30-31 and they are those you cross-referenced with Rev. 14 and as you said earlier and we both know .... The Revelation is not given in linear order and in some places, repeats itself. In this case ...
Mat 24:30-31 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

In this case ... Matt 13, these vs.s of Matt 24 and Rev. 14 are views of the same event, given in Rev 20.[/b]

Quote:
John 6:39 And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the LAST DAY.

The word day in greek can mean time in general, i.e. back in my day. look it up you'll see :-)

[b]You cannot use the Greek to exegete a sentence or the meaning of a sentence by just defining One word. You must look at the grammar of the whole sentence ... here we have to look at "AT THE LAST DAY" {εν τη εσχατη ημερα}. Even Martha knew what this statement meant, being a Jew, {John11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection [u]at the last day.[/u] Same Greek expression, used only in John.}
Being Jews, they all knew of the resurrection and "when" it would be, from their Prophets ... except of course the Sadducees who denied the Resurrection. The last verse of Daniel is just one place we see the end of the end days. The end is the end, which is the end of the end days. Daniel will rise with the dead in Christ first and then we which are alive and remain{Greek=survive}, will "meet" them in the air. The dead receive their Glorified bodies as they "return" to earth "with" The Lord" and we "rise" to meet them, is what is written.[/b]

Quote:
Mark 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

This coinsides with:
Rev. 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven [b]followed[/b] him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
This is his second comeing which cannot be confused with the rapture, as There are only two comeings, His Earthly life and The comeing with the saints. He comes with the saint and does not come down then raptures them. Notice we come with Him.

[b] Yes, this "is the second coming", and "is" when those who are dead in Christ come "with" the Lord and we "meet" them 'together in the air'. 1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain{survive} shall be caught up "together with them" [u]in the clouds to meet[/u] the Lord in the air {as He Descends from Heaven with a Shout and the voice of the archangel and The Trump of God ... Compare Rev 10:7 with 1Th 4:16}: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

There is NO RAPTURE .... just The "FIRST RESURRECTION". Rev. 20:4-6

HA. I'm not yelling, believe me.

My "empathics" are not anger or yelling or like that ... they're just my pip-squeak emphatics.

Maybe we're closing a gap here ? We're not 'that' far apart in many ways.
Back to you brother.
His Love and God Bless you.[/b]
Annie

2006/2/22 22:57

Re: ?

:-? Sitting here trying to figure out why the page got so fat ... wide I mean.

Guess I'm not very techie.

Does anyone see what I did wrong that made it so wide ?

2006/2/22 23:11
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Annie,

Quote:
Sitting here trying to figure out why the page got so fat ... wide I mean.

Guess I'm not very techie.

Does anyone see what I did wrong that made it so wide ?

Good challenge there...
Took a few to figure it out, but it was the link with "The Last Trumpet", down a page or two. I took the liberty to "change" it into that shortened version. Sometimes the carry over from long links can cause the page to go "wide". Generally an excess of for instance ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ that continue and wrap to second lines will cause the same result.

In general, to do a link with a title if you click on the "URL" tab and paste in the link a second box will come up and you can "name" it a cooresponding title or refrence. Once you hit "OK" it will show up on the bottom of the box where you are typing and from there you can cut and paste it into place.

Just a heads up for anybody happening upon this.

2006/2/22 23:59Profile

Re:

A very WELCOMED HEADS UP.

Wow, thanks Mike. I pushed the little "quote" botton by the smilies here at the bottom, to get the post I wanted quoted and that link was in there.

Thank you VERY MUCH. I felt so stupid and self-conscious leaving it like that ... almost called myself a chump again, but than Diane would have come after me. Ha

Ah I see, said the blind woman. 8-)

Thanks Mike. I will surely watch it now.

2006/2/23 0:33
Logic

Re:

MeAgain wrote:

Quote:

[b]Hi Brother Logic, Finally getting back to reply to the post you wrote to me on the end of the previous page.

The only way I could see to do this was to put my replies here in bold print.

It looks a lot longer than it is, if you just look at the bold printed answers.
Quote:

I do not believe in using that NON-Biblical word "Rapture" because "that" word came into existance only in order to un-do the verses given above Rev. 20:4-6 .......... Our "being raised and changed" is called the Resurrection through-out the Bible. [/b]

OK, I agree, I will use the word that we get the word rapture from in 1thes.4:17: ἁρπαγησόμεθα from the root of [b]harpadzo[/b] {har-pad'-zo} to be being snached up. I will use [b]the harpadzo[/b].

Quote:
[b]You ask if "I say" we are "gathered" {you call it "raptured"} at His coming in the clouds to take part in the Battle ... I don't say it ... God's Word says that is the case. Looking at Just One chpt. you used ... Matt 13 ... could show that we are gathered at the same time of the Judgment.[/b]

Gods word sais that we [b]Followed Him[/b] in Rev.19:14 and in 1thes 4:17 we are harpadzoed [b]together with them[/b] [u]who are dead in Christ, which shall rise first. v16[/u]
You used that verse Matt 13, not me. I copeid it from on of your previous posts.

Quote:
[b]All of this is "SEEN" by the inhabitants of the earth. "And 'every' eye shall see Him.",,,, As they "gather" to make war with Him and His Army.
How else would they know to "gather" and have the "time to" gather, unless they had seen us for a while coming or seen us with Him in order to have the time to gather. How would they have time to gather against "us" unless they "see" .... Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.[/b]

They don't gather because they "seen us with Him" as you say. Rev 19:19 is Gods purpose and not the armies. You know that man always have other purposes for things instead of Gods' purposes. They come together for there own reasons in there own minds but God has a diferent purpose for that comeing together.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Rev 16:16 And [u]it gathered(συνήγαγεν)[/u] them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."
They are only gathered together and probly think that they are makeing that choice on there own.

They are comeing together for war against Israel first, then Jesus comes down before they even start. That is when they all join in unity to fight against HIM.
Quote:
[b]I have books and books by Pre-Wrath writers ... and you and I are not that far seperated ... but I'd rather we critiqued each other's posts then critique other's websites.[/b]

Me to.

Quote:
[b]Now the problem we have is one that can only be "proved" by cross-referencing from the ENTIRE Bible, and that is ... do the trumpets overlap the seals and the vials. And if so where ? And where they don't "why"?[/b]

I say they overlap because in the sixth trumpet

Rev.9:14 "Saying to the [b]sixth[/b] angel which had the [b]trumpet[/b], Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates."

relates to: Rev 16:12 "And the [b]sixth[/b] angel poured out his [b]vial[/b] upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared." so the sixth trump. angle is for a specific time Rev. 9:15 "And the four angels were loosed, [b]which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year[/b],(for this purpose->) for to slay the third part of men."
AND
[b]In[/b] the Seventh trumpet we see Rev. 11:19 "And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail."
The Seventh Bowl we see in Rev. 16:18 "And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
which is also in the Seventh Seal, Rev. 8:5 "And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake."

Quote:
[b]...Rev 8:1 & 2 ~ And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.[/b]

That "silence in heaven about the space of half an hour" is actualy 1/2 a season(3.5 yeas of the whole season of the 7 year tribulation) becaus He uses the term hour for the term season also in these verses, see vv.s Rev. 3:10, Rev. 17:12, Rev. 18:10, Rev. 18:17, Rev. 18:19.

This 1/2 a season is spoken of for our understanding of a division of events. I see the Harpadzo in Rev. 7:9-17, then there is silence because of awe & reverance for what is about to happen, in other words God's wrath. The trumpets are also part of Gods' wrath along with the vials. Then you, also, actualy read when there is noise again in Heaven at the end in Rev. 11:15.

And you know that is the end because of Rev. 10:7 "But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Also by the seventh trump you haven't seen any vials yet, so, you know that these trumpets and vials do overlap.
The vials are in the third woe inside of the sixth and seventh trump.

Quote:
[b]Yes, I agree with you here, and it's not so much that 'I' agree, but any cross-referenced Bible or the such, will cross-reference Matt. 13s verses with those of Rev. 14. This "is" the reward of the just and judgment of the unjust all in ONE MOVE.... referenced as "That Day" or "The Day of the Lord" or "The day of our Lord Jesus Christ", etc. etc. from O.T. to New,,,, no matter where you look, it ALL happens "That Day". The rewards are with Him .... both for the just and the unjust .... everywhere you look, through-out the entire Bible.[/b]

I have a question: If Rev.14:17-20 is the judgment of the unjust, How are there still 7 seals left to go. Would you agree that these verses of the vials are an analogy? If that, then v.14-16 is also an analogy for the Harpadzo.

Look in Rev.14:7 "Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; [b]for the [u]hour[/u](season) of his judgment is come[/b]: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

If His wrath is to come then we should already be up, but it says in afew verses further that we are being reaped.

Think about this If Rev. 14:17-20 relates to the vials which are after the analogy of His winepress, the analogy of the wheat could be of the 144000.

I wrote a good post on the 144000 here: http://www.ucfm2.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11626
It is my own writeng so please read it, it is an eazy read and only takes afew minutes.

Quote:
[b]No problem with cross-references these two neither. But ... we must continue on to the next verses of Matthew 24:30-31 and they are those you cross-referenced with Rev. 14 and as you said earlier and we both know .... The Revelation is not given in linear order and in some places, repeats itself. In this case ...
Mat 24:30-31 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.[/b]

this verse relates to Rev. 7:1 that in turn relates to the 144000, and if you have read what I wrot in that link, you would know that I found that 144000 is the whole "Israel of God" that gets Harpadzoed in v.9-17. and you notice a great sound of a trumpet when the Trumpets are not yet sounded.

[qoute][b]In this case ... Matt 13, these vs.s of Matt 24 and Rev. 14 are views of the same event, given in Rev 20.[/b]

Yes, but not and the total end of it all.

Quote:
[b]You cannot use the Greek to exegete a sentence or the meaning of a sentence by just defining One word. You must look at the grammar of the whole sentence ... here we have to look at "AT THE LAST DAY" {εν τη εσχατη ημερα}. Even Martha knew what this statement meant, being a Jew, {John11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection [u]at the last day.[/u] Same Greek expression, used only in John.}
Being Jews, they all knew of the resurrection and "when" it would be, from their Prophets ... except of course the Sadducees who denied the Resurrection. The last verse of Daniel is just one place we see the end of the end days. The end is the end, which is the end of the end days. Daniel will rise with the dead in Christ first and then we which are alive and remain{Greek=survive}, will "meet" them in the air. The dead receive their Glorified bodies as they "return" to earth "with" The Lord" and we "rise" to meet them, is what is written.[/b]

This is the thing that bumps our heads :-? You know what I think? I actualy think we are so close to each other on this topic but only the slightest miniute distance of when the Harpadzo happens.

I see the Battle of Armageddon; when we(the armies which were in heaven Rev 19:14) [b]follow him[/b] upon white horses(because we are already there with Him): there is more time between that and the gathering together with the dead in Christ to meet the dead who are already in the clouds(because they where harpadzoed first 1Th 4:16) and allo of us(dead and live) meet the Lord in the air.

and you, who see the dead in Christ and us who are alive to be caught up together in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air who is on a white horse; who is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Quote:
[b]Yes, this "is the second coming", and "is" when those who are dead in Christ come "with" the Lord and we "meet" them 'together in the air'. 1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain{survive} shall be caught up "together with them" [u]in the clouds to meet[/u] the Lord in the air {as He Descends from Heaven with a Shout and the voice of the archangel and The Trump of God ... Compare Rev 10:7 with 1Th 4:16}: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

There is NO RAPTURE .... just The "FIRST RESURRECTION". Rev. 20:4-6[/b]

This is where I see your problem. The "FIRST RESURRECTION" Notice the bold and spacificely the underlined words,

Rev. 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [b]I saw the souls of them that [u]were beheaded for the witness of Jesus[/u], and for the word of God, and which had [u]not worshipped the beast, neither his image[/u], neither had [u]received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands[/u]; and [u]they lived and reigned with Christ[/u] a thousand years.[/b]
:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. [b]This is the first resurrection[/b].
:6 [b]Blessed and holy [u]is he[/u] that hath part in the first resurrection[/b]: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

The first resurrection is for only those who actualy died as a witnes bcause those who had been harpadzoed and who were alive met Him in the air would not have had a resurection. we will only have been changed;

1Corinth. 15:51,52 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

And

The daed who are harpadzoed might not have been beheaded and would naver had to be chalenged to worshipp the beast or his image and to take the mark.

So, the first resurrection has to be diferent from the harpadzo.

Quote:
[b]
HA. I'm not yelling, believe me.

My "empathics" are not anger or yelling or like that ... they're just my pip-squeak emphatics.

Maybe we're closing a gap here ? We're not 'that' far apart in many ways.
Back to you brother.
His Love and God Bless you.[/b]
Annie

I know you aren't yelling & I was never upset. I do think we are closing a gap here and I agree that we aren't far apart in many ways.
Back to you sister

PS
you chaleng me and are actualy makeing me look harder it this and confiming my thoughts.

When I set out to study revelations, God told me to study with no preconceived ideas on anything but learn as I go. I am still learning.

2006/2/23 17:56Profile

Re: Last Days Doctrine

Hia Logic, What's with being afraid to use the correct term, "resurrection" ?

I know why most folks are afraid of using the proper term that was used every where through-out the Bible, in the sense of the dead being raised, and then in the New, with those who are alive and survive being raised also... because they have to have two resurrections and they know the Bible doesn't support that theory.

Well, I'm not posting all of this to "confirm you in your set beliefs".

That would be a total waste of both of our time.
Or at least a waste of mine.

We both know where we stand now, so let's leave it there.

You have two resurrections and that closes it for me. Not closes you from me, but just going on with this discussion is senseless.

You and I have to many other things we 'can' agree on, to go on with the timing of the resurrection, so if it's not offensive to you if we end it here ... I'd enjoy reading your posts on other threads. Where we agree brings us closer.

God Bless brother and we'll just see each other when it happens ... how's that :-) .
Thanks friend.
Annie

2006/2/23 18:18

Re: Last Days Doctrine

Hey, ya know what I wanted to add ...

Although I think it is essential to a Christian to be ready to go through persecution and all heck breaking lose, as it has in many other nations as we speak, I won't let this subject turn me away from someone I respect.

I love Watchman Nee, but from what I recall, he seemed to have FIVE raptures.
I still love that guy and many other missionaries, Pastors, etc. that are friends to me, and they are not of my persuasion neither.

I think it's just that we need to be prepared for stuff to happen as Corrie Ten Boon said in her letter some pages back on this thread.

Thanks.

2006/2/23 18:27
Logic

Re:

MeAgain wrote:

Quote:

Hia Logic, What's with being afraid to use the correct term, reserection?

I know why most folks are afraid of using the proper term that was used every where through-out the Bible, in the sense of the dead being raised, and then in the New, with those who are alive and survive being raised also... because they have to have two resurrections and they know the Bible doesn't support that theory.

You and I have to many other things we 'can' agree on, to go on with the timing of the resurrection, so if it's not offensive to you if we end it here ... I'd enjoy reading your posts on other threads. Where we agree brings us closer.

God Bless brother and we'll just see each other when it happens ... how's that :-) .
Thanks friend.
Annie

Because the harpadzo isn't a reserection, it is a being snached away and those who are alive when that happens is not a reserection. It is only being changed, as I said.

Awe shucks, I was hopeing your responses, because I was still haveing fun. If I am wrong in any of my responces, can you correct me? :-)

2006/2/23 18:56Profile

Re:

Hi Logic, most of what you posted last I cringed at, and I know when I'm being bated.
You don't want me to "correct you", because you admitted that you are "confirming" your held beliefs through our talks. So no, I won't correct my friend.

Love you lots though. :-)
Always.

Annie

2006/2/23 20:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy