SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: looking forward as well

Thanks Joy,

So glad that this turned out the way you described, sorry I couldn't make it either...

This will be a welcome bit of news to counteract some of the more difficult things with quite a few members here, the devil seems to be all up in arms about something... maybe somebody stepped on his toe...

where's my boots..

2005/10/3 0:22Profile
AsliEren

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Hey Joy,

This is Donny from the Keith Daniel's meeting in Mt Vernon. I was really impacted by Keith Daniel his family and the people there at the Maranatha church. There were so many Godly examples in peoples lives and in the little things that could have been overlooked but weren't. The love of Jesus could be seen in the believers lives there and it encouraged me so much. It was great to get out of my comfort zone and get to know different families there and mainly listen to people. I learned some things that will take some time to put into my own life but it was a good time for me. Your dad was really a blessing and he was one of the people there that encouraged me in my walk with the Lord. It was such a pretty place and was a great vacation as well as a time to grow closer with the Lord. I especially enjoyed the sermon about Keith's father-in-law. I think people will really be blessed by it here on sermonindex when it gets put on the site as well as the other messages.

2005/10/3 1:17Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I went Friday night. It was great to hear this man of God pour out his heart. He preached on the Parable of the Sower that night. It was a service I'm sure to remember for awhile. What stood out to me was how quiet everyone was. This was not a dead service quiet but a reverant quiet. I would catch myself not moving a muscle for maybe 15-20 mins at a time. I was just captivated.

Just to give an example of how captivated everyone was by the word of God:

When the service was closing, the pastor must have stepped out with some people that were praying. Keith said his closing prayer. Everyone was standing and he was walking off from the pulpit. He told everyone there were refreshments over in the kitchen. He was about to walk to the back, but no one has moved a muscle! He said " Oh, everyone is still standing." No one wanted to leave or move. Then he asked a young boy to pray.

He asked him to hold his lapel mic while he prayed. I think it was silence for about 20 secs. What was going through my mind was this young man isn't saved and is about to be convicted and be saved (I guess I was thinking this because of the long pause.) Oh but then he began to pray. It was a beautiful prayer! I still remember some of what he said. "Lord from only you can we have salvation. Lord let every truth of Christ we have ever heard lay heavy upon our hearts."

I didn't get to meet anyone from SI :-o ...but it was still great!

2005/10/3 9:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Wow this sounds tremendous from what has been shared. I know the Lord was working and did powerful things. I will be seeing if its possible to get the audio recordings up here soon. Also did anyone take any pictures?

2005/10/3 9:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/daniels01.jpg[/img]
[b]Family Ministry[/b]
It is so wonderful to see an entire family ministering together for the Lord abroad. Here is a picture of Roy, Keith, Jenny, & Samuel Daniel as they are ministering in Mt Vernon, Missouri. I am looking forward to hear mr daniels preach in the upcoming preaching session in rochester, NY, God Willing.

2005/10/5 21:24Profile

Re: testimony

Okay, here is the testimony of what God did in my heart and I also wanted to give those who were not able to come a 'picture' of what it was like. Forgive me, it is quite lengthy. :-o

~~~~
As I look back over our meetings with the Keith Daniel family at our annual family camp my heart is filled with awe at the mighty work God did. God was the One who did it. It was not any particular individual, nor was it the prayer meetings though God did indeed hear us and answer marvelously in a way that brought glory to His Name. It was God who had mercy on His people and visited us.

There was a sweet spirit amongst the Believers who came. A spirit of oneness and unity pervaded our hearts and brought us close to God and to each other. There were many people with diverse backgrounds and walks with God, but not once did I myself hear a conversation that was controversial or of a dividing spirit (there may have been, I just didn't hear any). I heard several testify how amazing it was to visit with brothers and sisters in the Lord that you had just met and to visit and share with one another as if we had known each other for years. Before these meetings I and others had prayed to God and asked for the conversations to be edifying and uplifting to the Believers. And praise be to God He did that and laid it on many hearts to talk about our beloved Jesus and what He has done in our lives.

I personally was blessed by all of the prayer times. From the one in the morning that consisted of a few of my sisters in the Lord to the ladies prayer meeting in the afternoon and the final prayer meeting held just before the evening service God was there in our midst hearing our prayers. We divided up into groups of 3-5 people and prayed. I was admonished and smitten by the fervency and burdens of others; particularly in praying for the lost and also for our country’s evangelical pulpits and churches. I was encouraged and blessed to hear others pray what was burdening my own heart.

It was amazing to see how God brought everything together. From the registration to the music to the kitchen work to the tape ministry and in every thing God worked all the details out and accomplished great things. It was encouraging to see all the people God brought to these meetings. Eleven or twelve states were represented. My life was encouraged and impacted by different people that I fellowshipped with. Glory to God for the desire He has put in hearts to seek a deeper walk with Him. It was glorious to hear of the work that He has been doing across our land in the hearts of His children. Also, our Creator blessed us with beautiful weather! :-D

The messages that God laid on the hearts of His servants were powerful and anointed, and ministered to many hearts. The first night’s message was Genesis 1 on God’s magnificent creation. It was full of fact upon fact, verse upon verse about God’s intricate detail of creating this vast universe.
Mrs. Jenny Daniel shared with the ladies on God being our Potter and we are the clay. Here are a few excerpts from my notes. “Sometimes we sink because we add things to our schedule that are not part of what God wants us to do.” I loved this statement: “The Potter knows we are clay not stainless steel!”
Friday night’s message was on the Parable of the Sower and was very convicting to me in the area of witnessing. Mr. Daniel talked about that when we go to work (or out in the public was the way I applied it to my life) our main purpose is not to make money or to run our errands but rather to win souls. For me it was the difference of talking about the need to witness versus making it my focus and goal wherever I am.
Saturday night’s message was called My Godly Father-in-law. Here are some excerpts from what I gleaned.
“Andrew Murray taught total absolute surrender to God. God will consecrate what you dedicate. Does the Spirit of God have absolute control over me? From absolute surrender the first thing he did [Jannie Le Roux, his father-in-law] staggered the Christians around him.”
“The little woman was brave [she was a missionary with the AEB] and she turned the world upside down. He (Jannie Le Roux) saw her example and started witnessing to every soul he saw.”
“God gives you lessons and exams in His school. Be ever watchful of His tests. ‘Give me the grace I don’t have to pass this test.’ Nothing happens that isn’t a test and it will be given again and again until you pass it.”
“Do you honestly think in your darkest moment God has forsaken you? God does His greatest work in your darkest moment.”
“Three things that caused him to change the world: 1. He wasn’t just saved. He had a personal Calvary and was absolutely surrendered to God and filled with God. 2. He never missed his quiet time once. 3. He never neglected a soul that came near him that he could witness to.”
“Have you ever staggered your world in these three areas?”
On Sunday morning Roy Daniel preached on loving Jesus Christ. “Oh for a church that loves Jesus Christ. Are you excited to meet with Jesus?”
Mr. Daniel’s final message was on the life of Daniel and what I gleaned from this message was “Am I uncompromisingly faithful to God in the circumstances He places me in?” “Through your uncompromising faithfulness many will turn to God.”

There is so much more that can be shared. I hope others that were there will testify what God did in their own hearts. May God continue the work that he started at this convention. May it spread to all of the other places Keith Daniel and his family will be preaching and sharing the Word. I look forward to hearing testimonies from these other meetings.

May the Lamb that was slain receive the full reward of His sufferings in our unworthy lives as we go forth and apply to our hearts and lives what God has taught us.

~~~~

Quote:

PreachParsly wrote:
I didn't get to meet anyone from SI :-o ...but it was still great!

Wow, I can't believe I missed you and that you didn't get to meet your fellow Sermon Indexians that were present. :-( I was there behind the tape table after the message. But I am thankful you were able to come and be blessed by the message.

~~
Quote:

AsliEren wrote:
I think people will really be blessed by it here on sermonindex when it gets put on the site as well as the other messages.

Donny, it was a wonderful blessing to meet you and all the others from the Dallas group. I praise God that He brought each one of you to the meetings. Ya'll were a blessing. :-)
We are working on getting the messages to Greg to put on the website. Pray that we get them edited and sent to him soon.

~~
Thanks again to everyone who came to the meetings and also to those who prayed for them. God only knows the eternal impact these meetings will have on lives. Let us keep praying for the other places Brother Keith Daniel and his family will be sharing. Tonight he is at Versailles and then the meetings in Ohio start on Friday.

Looking up,
Joy :-D

2005/10/5 21:47
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
I was there behind the tape table after the message. But I am thankful you were able to come and be blessed by the message.

HAHA I got a tape after it was over... I must have seen you...

2005/10/6 12:13Profile
DS

Re: About the meeting in Mount Vernon

I just wanted to add that this was my first time to hear Brother Keith Daniel in person. There are many excellent preachers that feed you the Word of God. They break it down so that you can easily digest it. But Bro. Keith teaches you how to grow your own food(the Word of God in your heart) by watering and fertilizing it, and tending carefully to it, by telling us we MUST have our quiet time in the Word and in prayer and thanksgiving EVERYDAY(that must be our priority), no matter what else comes our way.
There is no way you can grow just by listening to any preacher...unless you spend quality time with the Lord every day. No one ever told me this before, or maybe I was just too hard hearted to hear. Thank you Lord for sending some one to deliver this msg and sending the Holy Spirit to open my eyes and ears.
I do thank God for this special place, SI, where for the very first time I heard this msg. I decided i would listen to all the preachers on the top ten list. So, I also thank God that you made a top ten list, other wise I never would have listened to Keith Daniel in my life, in almost all liklihood.
The teaching Jenny gave to the women touched my heart so much...she told us about the Potter...and how we want to hang on to our various little lumps, when God sees that we need to give ourselves completely to Him...to smooth us out so we are a useable vessel.
And the sermon by Bro. Keith that really touched my heart was about having a "personal Calvary". I never understood the meaning before, that night. The title of that sermon was "My Godly Father-in-law". I pray that the Holy Spirit will open your hearts and spirits to receive this wonderful msg.
Their son Roy delivered a beautiful msg. and gave scripture from the Old Testament, but in reference to Jesus, in places that i never would have thought were talking about Jesus. What zeal he has for the Lord.
I thank the Lord for the life of their youngest son, Samuel, who gave us a scripture reading from the Holy Bible. What a blessing this humble family is to God's people. Thank you for letting me share. God Bless you.
PreachParsly wrote:

Quote:
I was there behind the tape table after the message. But I am thankful you were able to come and be blessed by the message.

2005/10/12 10:05Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Keith Daniel

Hi DS,

Thanks for sharing all this am so glad that all these things have had such an impact...

Quote:
we MUST have our quiet time in the Word and in prayer and thanksgiving EVERYDAY(that must be our priority), no matter what else comes our way.

Couldn't agree with you more, there is just no getting around it. "As was His custom" comes to mind, so it should be ours.

It really is something to go back close to two years now and realise that even though some of Keith's message's were up here, it wasn't until a mention by some saint got our attention. Prior to that they were almost just sitting waiting to be discovered. It makes me wonder what other treasures are hidden here sometimes...

Reading about all this form everyone that got to go hear the Daniel family is very encouarging. Thanks to all for sharing.

2005/10/12 15:24Profile

Re: Keep praying for Keith Daniel

Dear Praying Saints,

This is Keith Daniel's last evening at Kalispell, Montana. My dad is at the meetings and said there are quite a few needy people there. It sounds like attendence has been around 70-100 people. Pray for this last meeting.

I talked with some that are a part of the fellowship at Rhinelander that hosted the meetings there and they said the meetings went very well. From what I gathered it sounded like there were quite a few people that came to the meetings that were not part of the fellowship there. Praise God for drawing in those people!

Tomorrow evening Bro. Keith preaches at Libby, Montana (about 1 hour from Kalispell). There are a lot of Amish in this area. Pray God brings many people from the community to the meetings.

Keep praying for Bro. Keith. Pray for the fresh anointing of God upon Him and also for physical strength. He preaches every day of the week except for Thursday.

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

2005/10/16 14:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy