SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

Hello Roniya,

A friend and myself have our heart set on going. I was wondering if there is any cost to attend the camp? Also if we were able to go could someone from your church pick us up from the airport and take us back to the airport or would it be in our best interest to rent a car? This is a wonderful opportunity.

Yes we will join with you and others together in believing prayer for God to do a mighty work in men's hearts through the ministry of this humble servant of the Lord.
God is certainly able to do so.

2005/8/14 2:54Profile

Re:

Hi hredii,

It would be wonderful to have you and your friend come! Yes, there is a cost for lodging and meals. But we have kept it as minimal as possible (it is $7.25 a night and $2.50 for meals). I will send you a brochure with the prices and other info.
I think it will work out for someone to pick you up at the Springfield airport. We only live about fifteen minutes away, so something should work out. :-) Let us know more specifics if everything works out (you can either send me a pm or e-mail).
God bless!

~Roniya

2005/8/14 20:35
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Roniya,

My pastor and I plan on going if at all possible. We can't stay for the entire time. We have to be back home to minister. Would it be a problem to just show up for a few of the meetings? Or do you need to be registered? If that is OK. Do you think space will be a problem? One more question... :-) Can you give to address to the place, so I can find it on Google? Thank you very much.

2005/8/16 13:38Profile

Re:

Hi PreachParsly,

That would be wonderful if you could come to any of the meetings. The only need to register is if you wish to stay at the camp and eat any meals. We just need a head count for that. :-)
At this point space should not be a problem, especially if there is just two of you.
Here is the address:
Baptist Hill Assembly
9519 Hwy. V
Mt Vernon, MO

I can e-mail you our brochure which has specific directions (but no map).

Blessings,
Roniya
:-)

2005/8/16 16:08

I am coming to Maranatha Baptist Church to see Keith

I just paid for my plane tickets.

Hope to see all who go.

Please pray for these meetings!!!

2005/8/20 12:08
hredii

Fresno CA

Re: I am coming to Maranatha Baptist Church to see Keith

I got my tickets a few days ago. I will see you there Steve.

If anyone else is going please post.

2005/9/1 21:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Roniya,

I am wanting to go also to this initial meeting that Keith Daniel is doing on his tour. I will be doing a road trip from California to Canada, and I think I can time it to make it for these meetings. I am not sure if I could stay the whole time but I would definetly like to stay for a day of the meetings or 2. Could there be a room available for me and meals?

Man its great to hear other brothers from the site going!! how exciting. And to finally hear Keith Daniel live.. that saves me a long trip to south africa that I was going to do. :-P

2005/9/2 4:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Adam, perhaps I could pick you guys up from the airport.. let me know times etc.. It would be wonderful if God works this all out.

2005/9/2 4:03Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

I would like to be there, but I am so far away - other side of the world :-)

Brother Greg please share with Mr. Daniel how many are blessed by his sermons through SI. Also many of the sermons that we are getting from here are copied to cd's and shared to many others.

May God bless you and leads you,
Save trip also for those who will travel
Kire

2005/9/2 4:55Profile
Des

Washington State

Re: I'm Going to Montana to see the South African Stalwart!

Yes Keith Daniel, 'The South African Stalwart' is coming to the USA! I do believe that I'm going to either Kalispell, MT October 14th-16th or Libby, MT October 17th-19th. Or maybe both! Only God knows. I look forward to the ten hour drive from Vancouver, Washington.

How do you know you're saved? You now get more excited about seeing a man of God preach then when you were lost and your favorite pagan Rock and Roll band came to town to spew its immoral filth.

It's too bad that he won't be coming to the Washington or Oregon for this dark part of the world needs a man like Keith Daniel to shake and wake the sleepers out of their slumber.

God bless,

Des

2005/9/2 5:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy