SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Benny Hinn renounces prosperity gospel.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Here is a new video where he shares further on his repentance:

New!!! Benny Hinn Cries Says He Was Trapped, Pressured To Preach Prosperity Gospel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF3JesSbaBg

2019/9/16 16:33Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Benny Hinn renounces prosperity gospel.

Someone got caught circulating counterfeit Dollars. He gets found out that this was wrong and promises he won't do it again, but maintaines he was under pressure to do so.

Apart from that there is strong evidence that he also sold fake medicine, class A drugs, contaminated vaccination and he is still in possession of millions of Dollars.

Say I am sorry for circulating fake currency and get on trading with the rest and keeping the fortune?

2019/9/18 3:52Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Yes, his repentance is not complete but we should encourage it and pray for him.

2019/9/18 7:08Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

At what point was the thief on the cross, next to Jesus, was his repentance complete?

The woman in Luke 7 who washed Jesus’ feet with her tears, at what point were her sins forgiven?

The paralytic man who was lowered down through the roof by his friends and Jesus said, Thy sins are forgiven BECAUSE of the faith of his friends not the faith of the man who needed healing.

Must we all be like Thomas and refuse to believe until we see? Are we so intent in reaping the harvest of men’s souls when this is soley meant for God and not us?

Whatever restitution GOD leads Benny Hinn to restore is between God and him. But the restitution is NOT a condition to be forgiven. No where in the Bible does God ever tell us that works will ever save us. We are created unto good works but the works come AFTER we are saved and forgiven.

People say BH destroyed many who desires to come to God. I don’t believe that because BH was never the reaper of men’s souls. Even if the unsuspecting come seeking after God with a pure heart and pure intentions do you really believe God would not save them? God would save them in spite of any error or deception being taught because He is the true shepherd.

If a man sows into a ministry that is in error but he truly believes he is sowing into Gods Kingdom and NOT so that he might receive something back, do you believe God will not honor his gift in spite of what might be going on behind the scenes?

I want to encourage you to get your eyes off of MEN. They will NEVER hinder Gods calling, salvation, and purpose for those whom HE is drawing. Our salvation is progressive, there is growth as we mature, where we once needed milk we eventually are fed meat.

Who could ever say that their walk with the Lord has not evolved or grown? I have done things since I was saved and followed ministers I no longer follow for a variety of reasons and I would never do things I did in the past or ever desire to follow certain ministers. But does that mean those things did not have a place in my life?

“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I say this with all humility please be careful with what measure you choose to judge. Don’t limit God. If He desires to save, forgive, and restore BH what is that to you? Just follow Jesus.

2019/9/18 10:15Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Mat 3 6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins. 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

This is repentance. Heart first then works. God works from the inside out. Works evidences change of heart. No works evidence no change of heart.

Do not judge applies to a persons standing with the Lord, as it is invisible. However we must make judgments when we are facing hard facts and behaviour that effects other people. Would you allow a former thief to handle money in church? A convicted offender to be involved in kids ministry? Would you marry a former prostitute? Perhaps, but you need assurances that can only evidenced in outside behaviour as we cannot look into the heart of people.

Time has to prove if the Benny Hinn tree bears edible fruit.

2019/9/18 11:53Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Do not be fooled, if he renounces the prosperity gospel and keeps the prosperity that he gained by illegitimate means, what repentance is that?

2019/9/18 12:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: narrowpath

What? So everyone on this earth that has done wrong in their life, and accumulated money or material things during this period, are to get rid of these things before God can accept their repentance? Can you please lead me to scripture that backs that up?
Thanks!

2019/9/18 13:01Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Even sinners can make justified gains, no doubt. I mean only those things that were gained by deceit, not those gained by normal means of labour or investment.

Repentance is a change of heart and something you do.
Look what Zacchaeus did and he did it joyful because Jesus invited himself first to his house.

I cannot imagine Jesus would have entered his house if he had kept his loot.

Even Judas returned money he got by dishonest gain.
If that does not tell you something..

And if you whish, BH reads the OT in original Hebrew daily, so he would know:

Exodus: 22:7
7 If a man shall deliver unto his neighbour money or stuff to keep, and it be stolen out of the man's house; if the thief be found, let him pay double.
8 If the thief be not found, then the master of the house shall be brought unto the judges, to see whether he have put his hand unto his neighbour's goods.
9 For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ass, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; and whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.

and further

Leviticus 6 King James Version (KJV)
And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the Lord, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour;
3 Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
4 Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
5 Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering.

2019/9/18 15:26Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Exodus: 22:7
7 If a man shall deliver unto his neighbour money or stuff to keep, and it be stolen out of the man's house; if the thief be found, let him pay double.

Benny Hinn did not steal from anyone,or deceive anyone, they have a free will, and gave to freely to his ministry. Remember what it says in Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms".The spiritual forces of evil, is what some allowed to work through them, scripture says right there, "our struggle is not against flesh and blood" I didn't say that, God did.

"Repentance is a change of heart and something you do"

Give the man a break! he just repented, most hearts don't change overnight.

"Even Judas returned money he got by dishonest gain.
If that does not tell you something"..

No! that only tells me Judas did this, Benny Hinn is not Judas, and were in the 21st century, Jesus is not walking the earth as he did during that time.

I really don't like to get into these debates, this is why I stay away from posting here anymore, but here's the REAL question, do you forgive Benny Hinn?

2019/9/18 16:30Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

Never mind his words (for the moment)...he has operated in a false anointing (demonic spirits) for years. He can discard a doctrine, but how does he get deliverance from wicked spirits and never renounce sorcery?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

I can point you to videos of Hindu gurus doing the same thing in the above Hinn video, as well as stage hypnotists, & martial artists using the kundalini (spirit of the serpent)/chi/ki energy. This is not the work of the Holy Spirit. Nowhere in the Scriptures is the working of God so described. Even the classical Pentecostals almost a century ago, right up to men like B. H. Clendennen, did not operate like this.

Case in point, a chi energy video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nu99GRUUN6Y

These people are not born again followers of Jesus Christ, but have opened themselves up to the paranormal & supernatural. Be not deceived, saints.

2019/9/19 7:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy