SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : “Tips and Dynamic’s For Fulfilling Your Vision”by Gbile Akanni

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re:

John, dear Brother,
Quoting you,..
“ He has called you to believe, repent and be baptized. What profits a man if he gain the whole world to lose his soul? All our righteousness is as filthy rags.”
~~~~~~~~~~~
John, please don’t think that I am just trying to be pertinent,.
But this is my belief according to The Word of God-

* to “believe” and ‘His Name’
But what are we called ‘to believe’. ?

Jn.1:12,
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even “to them that believe on his name:”

If I say, I ‘believe’ in Jesus, and I do not believe on ‘His Name’, ... His Name being The whole Word of God,..everything that came out of His mouth,..
Then I would have to be believing in ‘another’Jesus’....an imaginary Jesus,
..and not The Jesus, The God’ Son.... and not The Jesus, that came here preaching “the kingdom of God”, ... how I am to be led by the Spirit of God, to Live in that kingdom, that He has called me into.
And not The Jesus, that preached only The Words of His Father for us,....was absolutely hated , persecuted, and hung on the cross for “The Words that came out of His mouth for us........
Jn.17:3,
“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”
~~~~~~~~
Repent:
Completely turn and go / walk in the opposite way,... which is His Way,His path of Life.
~~~~~~~~~~
Be baptized:

Rom.6:3-8,
“Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 ¶ For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:”

*farther thoughts:
He calls us by His Name,.. The Word of God by His Grace,... His Devine effluence upon our hearts,(drawing us to Himself,(The Word of God)

We are called to be filled w/The Holy Ghost,.. and led by The Spirit of God.

* “For as many as are led by The Spirit of God, they are the son’s/ the children of God.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
elizabeth

2019/6/27 17:00Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Thanks bro. Fletcher,
I will gather the information and get it to you.
————-
elizabeth

2019/6/27 18:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy