SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Be holy, because I am holy – 1 Pet. 1:16

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
PosterThread
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

I am sorry, Phillip, but we are going from confusion to confusion and the blood is getting more incomprehensible.

Let us start again at the beginning, the very best place to re-start.

So, I ask you:
When Jesus was a man on earth, did He have 100% human blood?

Heb. 2:14 (KJV) –
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same………

Verse 17 (NASB) –
Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things………

2019/4/22 0:15Profile
jochbaptist

Re: BranchinVINE

The whole “wife at His side” was both a question and joke. Hence the “ :) “
Your answer was a good one, and I don't want to go off topic, so I will leave it at that.

Blessings

2019/4/22 3:24Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//As the soldier pierced that holy body, which had been dead already for some time , blood and water flowed forth. Now it is well known that blood will not flow from the body of any mere man. The moment the heart stops beating, the body grows cold, the blood coagulates and cannot possibly flow, because at death the body goes to corruption. But His body did not see corruption Acts 2:27, and so the blood flowing from His pierced side tells us He was not a mere man, but God manifest in flesh. //

Man, Philip, that is one of the strangest things I have read.

1st, Jesus has just died and to suggest his blood had already coagulated is silly.

2d, the lance pierced his pericardium, the sac around the heart, which had filled with water due to the physiological effects of crucifixion. Water tinged with blood gushed out when this was pierced.

The person you are quoting is going way yonder out of his way to try to make a point that does not need to be made.

If a lance had been thrust into the heart of one of the thieves on either side of Jesus who had just died, blood and water would have gushed out of their wound as well.

2019/4/22 7:09Profile
cup

Re:Jesus Christ is the Son of God and could not sin

Christ could NOT sin? Another lie! Christ was fully tempted in all points just like we are tempted. For the temptation to be real to Him there had to be the possibility for Him to sin. If there was no possibility for Christ to sin He could not overcome sin. The temptation would be fake. We know God can not be tempted but Jesus Christ became A 100% REAL HUMAN BEING WITH 100% HUMAN Blood, with a 100% REAL HUMAN BODY and was truly tempted. He could not have been the Last Adam, the New Head of the Human race if he had not.

2019/4/22 7:19Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re: Jochbaptist

Blessings

2019/4/23 10:09Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

“The blood is human blood, of group […], male […]” the team reported, adding that “the configuration of the genetic features found in the Y chromosome does not correspond to any of the configurations present in the world wide data bank where the data of 22,000 male subjects from 187 different populations is kept.”

“This blood is so rare that it must be considered as almost unique. By calculation, the statistical probability of finding, in the course of millennia, a typology of the same blood type, is almost nil, the mathematical probability of this happening is in the order of 1 in 200 billion possible cases.” [In other words 1 on 200,000,000,000.]
“The implication is potentially astonishing: that the blood came from a source that was not preceded by a similar genetic type and was not inherited (as of course Jesus’s Blood, if this was His actual genetic structure, would not have been inherited). Of course, because something is supernatural does not mean the process of discernment is over.”

What was Jesus’ blood type after all?
Scientific studies carried on the three above-mentioned relics – most trustworthy yet doubtful ones – have shown that Jesus Christ seems to have been an AB blood type carrier. It is still debated whether He was Rh+ or Rh-, but one thing is for sure, its pattern is really special, like nothing found before.
If this turns out to be Jesus’ real blood type, can researches dealing with icons and belongings regarding “The Virgin Mary” and Her blood type prove the connection of mother and child between Them?

Strangely enough, analyses conducted upon many holy icons, such as the “Weeping Madonna of Syracuse”, show the same blood type as Jesus Christ, yet more awkwardly His blood type denotes He’s a “universal recipient”, a “universal acceptor” mysteriously proving, whether you believe in the existence of a deity or not, that there is something special happening out there after all..

https://dscblog.com/2012/04/08/has-jesus-christs-blood-type-been-discovered/

Getting closer to precious Blood of Jesus.

In Christ: Phillip

2019/4/28 4:57Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Philip this is very much “off the deep end” stuff.

There are no bleeding relics and if there are they are demonic in origin.

We do not have any of Jesus’ blood to analyze.

2019/4/28 15:15Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Phillip,

Please come back to the Bible.

When Jesus was a man on earth He had 100% human blood.

Heb. 2:14 (KJV) –
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same………

Verse 17 (NASB) –
Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things………

Todd is right.

2019/4/29 4:07Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

I. First, the Blood of Christ is incorruptible, Psalm 16:10;
Acts 2:27, 31; I Peter 1:18-19; II Peter 3:10-11; Luke 24:39, 37;
John 20:27, 17; Matthew 28:9; Hebrews 9:11-12; Mark 16:19.
II. Second, the Blood of Christ is necessary for your redemption,
Galatians 3:13; II Timothy 2:26; Psalm 7:11.

If the blood comes from the Father, who was the Father of Jesus Christ, The Father of Jesus Christ is not human.

You wrote: Quote
"""When Jesus was a man on earth He had 100% human blood."""

Human blood is corruptible, from Adam, God could not receive corruptible blood for our redemption. That is why animals were used on the earthly mercy seed in the earthly holy of holies, which only covered the sins of Israel. The incorruptible blood of Christ is on the True Mercy seat which takes away the old Adam sin for those who believe the Gospel. The incorruptible Blood on the mercy in heaven and its power is still saving the whole world and to us who believe. Jesus Christ seated at the right hand of the Father and the living incorruptible blood of Christ on the Mercy Seat for our redemption.

Peter says we are not saved by corruptible but incorruptible, by the Word of God who is Jesus Christ, He is living and able to save to the utmost. Also the scripture say there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood. The only way I am saved is; by the shedding of, incorruptible blood of Christ, because by faith I believe it to be true.

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold…But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" (I Peter 1:18-19).

So if I am redeemed it cannot be corruptible things, so the precious blood of Christ without blemish or spot, "precious blood of Christ", being incorruptible is the only thing that can save me.

In Christ: Phillip

2019/5/3 8:06Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Philip,

The life of the flesh is in the blood. The shed blood speaks of the life of the flesh that is poured out It is only when the life of flesh is poured out that the life of Christ can be poured into us.

When Jesus was on earth, He was sinless because he lived a life of total dependence on God His Father. Whatever that is not of faith is sin.

Is it not possible for God to give Jesus 100% human blood that did not come from Adam?

2019/5/3 10:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy