SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Be holy, because I am holy – 1 Pet. 1:16

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Vern

You wrote, Quote; """To say that the WORD (Jesus Christ) did not come to earth in human flesh is the most satanic lie that I have read on SI."""

But He did. God Himself made His only begotten Son the only sacrifice He could accept the pure atoning Blood on the Lamb of God, not the blood of bulls and goats and lambs or any other man, but the pure blood of Jesus Christ for the sin of the whole world. The pure Man and pure God Jesus Christ, who's Faith brings us to God by believing the Gospel;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJV) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

In Christ: Phillip

2019/4/16 15:43Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: A proof text or two?

Jochbaptist or Phillip:

Could either of your expound on your idea of epigenetics and where I might find epigenetics as the 'director-in-charge-of-sin-transference' in scripture somewhere?

I didn't realize human blood has a metaphysical quality to it whereby sin is epigenetically transferred person to person.

I also didn't realize sin is a physical defect inherited by the kids. You might want to share this finding with the geneticists who offered this take on genome characterizing.

Could you please offer some validation by scripture?

2019/4/16 15:49Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Marvin,

Is there any other man person or animal God could accept as the only sacrifice to cleanse the whole world?

I am not trying to influence anyone of a hybrid Jesus Christ but the only Christ in me that could accomplish;

1 John 1:1-7 (KJV) That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

None other that we do can cleanse us from sin, Keeping the Law, our own works, nothing but the Blood of Jesus.

1 John 1:7-10 (KJV) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Yet in this world He, Jesus Christ is the only One who sinneth not, He is the One in me that makes me pure before God by His precious Blood.

1 John 3:9 (KJV) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for (His seedremaineth in him: and He cannot sin, because He is born of God.
So are we; Born from above, Born again.

2019/4/16 16:13Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/original_sin_or_epigenetics.html

Marvin, I am still checking it all out with scripture, so far so good.

2019/4/16 16:23Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Well, Carol is on her way to good ole Pelagianism. Her views on original sin make way for her epigenetic theory of transference of sin.

This is a very modern approach to injecting an old heresy.

I can tell she really loves Calvinism too...NOT!

In her denial of original sin she is emphatic about sin not being physical, but in her epigenetic theory she makes room for it. This contradictory writing is where you are also getting your contradictory statements?

here we go.

2019/4/16 17:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Sin s a spiritual, not physical issue.

If sin is somehow a thing that is transferred physically via genes then there is no doubt such a gene or marker or whatever could be removed - maybe not today, but in not so many years.

If sin is physically removed will God see sin when He looks?

The whole thing is ridiculous.

2019/4/16 19:51Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Marvin,

You are right on Carol'Pelagianism and Calvinism. I just focused on her epigenetics which was pretty thorough on the subject which fit with my take on the pure precious blood of Jesus Christ prepared for Him in the body which was prepared for Him. The only atonement God could accept for the sin of the world, including me.

2019/4/16 21:22Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Not physical? TMK

How long did it take Adams body to learn to die Physically? Some 900 years or so.

That is how perfect Adam was created for death to overtake him. You shall surely die. Physically?

Thomas Mathew A retired Scientist
Jesus' birth was a highly supernatural birth. First of all, it was a virgin birth. No human can comprehend or explain the birth of Jesus. It is beyond our human perspective. Birth of Jesus is a mystery. God the father wanted a sinless blood to accomplish the redemption and restoration of the mankind. This would not have been achieved by the natural birth of Jesus. To have a sinless blood, it was necessary that a supernatural birth was necessary. Therefore, ' that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit'(Matt 1:20).

2019/4/16 21:29Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Surely a tower of babel is being skilfully erected here.

Quote:
“God the father wanted a sinless blood to accomplish the redemption and restoration of the mankind.”

Phillip, where in the Bible is that written?

2019/4/16 22:03Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then **desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin**, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.
James 1:14-15

Sin is NOT matter that can be “passed on” in the blood or genome.

2019/4/17 7:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy